Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Should the huscarl round shield be added back?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
54.55%
12 54.55%
No
36.36%
8 36.36%
Maybe
9.09%
2 9.09%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Huscarl round shield
One of the best shields in warband, not in the game. I know back then people could just pick up the shields, from the enemies, but then then it got disabled. I think at least people should be able to buy this shield in the marketplace, so us people can enjoy a different cool shield!
Nosir (Naw-zer)
Gluteus_Maximus (Gloo-tee-us-maxih-mus)
(18-02-2016, 02:55 AM)stahster link Wrote: different cool shield!

from native? :\

IIRC, the general stance on old lootable items like the Huscarl's Round Shield and the Huscarl Helmet, etc. is to continue letting them be unusable by players. They don't do much, seeing as their stats are pretty bad.

Been suggested multiple times before, and it's always the same answer. I don't particularly hate the idea, it's just that it doesn't really serve a purpose beyond looks.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
the huscarl round shield is cool though
[Image: siivDCv.jpg?1]
December 20th, 2015 Impervious
February 8th, 2018 Gothic gauntlets
December 20th, 2019 Fang of Fenrir
Yeah I used to enjoy myself when I got bored in hard in used to pick them up and use it  Wink
Barbute-- aug 2014
Serverance--july 2019
Wulfsbane-- Sept 2019
Studded- Nov 2019
One of the reasons why we removed it from player use is because it is nord gear and we don't want players to wear it.
To add that you could have about 10+ Huscarl round shield on the ground and when 1 get low just change it. It was very op making any thing better sks not worth it at all.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Heavy round shields are used by nords, but can also be used by Swadians. Maybe we could overprice the huscarl round shield and debuff it for the swadians. I just love having the feeling of feeling beast with huge round sheild. And we could do it so no one can repick up the shields so they can have unlimited shields
Nosir (Naw-zer)
Gluteus_Maximus (Gloo-tee-us-maxih-mus)
(18-02-2016, 10:53 AM)Hande link Wrote: One of the reasons why we removed it from player use is because it is nord gear and we don't want players to wear it.

in this case you should also remove Mjölnir, Valsgarde because both are Nord Items ;D
Legendary Loots:  Fang of Fenrir 10/2015
                          Wulfbane   8/2018
                          TSA 8/2018
                          Imperial Red 9/2018
                          Hurican Bow 9/2018
                          Rupturers10/2018
                          Sun Pike 10/2018
if you need something to be craftet just PM me or steam me Big Grin http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037943634/
(18-02-2016, 04:17 PM)derJaeger link Wrote: [quote author=Hande link=topic=53804.msg260159#msg260159 date=1455792794]
One of the reasons why we removed it from player use is because it is nord gear and we don't want players to wear it.

in this case you should also remove Mjölnir, Valsgarde because both are Nord Items ;D
[/quote]

And Ragnar's wrath and plate over leather... so Basically my entire inventory D:

I don't see why the current huscarls shields in peoples inventories are not usable, there stats are total crap compared to SKS let alone anything better. I cant be the only one who wants to see their houses banner on a massive shield on their back can I?
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
One main reason for that is just like Woody said.

We are not going to give those shields back to players, they are staying as nords only.