Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Items Dissapeared/Stolen???
Hi peeps,
So I have four characters and honestly I don't play NI much anymore but I do occasionally come back to events. Just decided to check the website as I got a new Laptop and wanted to download NI onto it. I signed into my accounts to find everything of value is gone and all my money is gone. Is it possible for an admin to check trading logs or something as I still have some worthless stuff like worm roots etc left so its not a wipe. CC_King_Hot_Dog may have had access to my characters at some point I can't remember whether he did as I know him irl. I will try to check this for updates but kinda busy at the minute so sorry if I don't get back to any replies soon.
BGuardian

Update - Looked around a bit, found this:
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...#msg258913
I used to own one and I know he had no interest in the butcher, thought it was bad.
Know he was looking to buy a trans and might not have had the cash. Maybe he raided my characters to try to help him?
CC_BGuardian=Commando, Crossbowman, militia.
CC_BGuardian_X=Man at Arms.
CC_BGuardian_II=Archer.
CC_BGuardian_III=skirmisher.
Proud CC member.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - Confucius
This is being dealt with.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...