Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

One-Handed Options at SS?
So I just hit SS, yay for me right? Well, I was really excited to get my Gold unscratchables and Siege, but I realized I had no new One-handed weapons.

So what to do? I have a Crossbowman's longsword, but I havn't seen anything better in the auction hall, are there better craftable swords I don't know about? Is there something I should be aiming for?
-PK_ZurkX (Sharp-Shooter)
Stamford is the best crafttable for crossbowman i think
The Ornate Espada is also a very nice SS weapon if you are looking to save a little (a lot of) money on your 1h.  The stats are very similar and in some aspects the Ornate Espada is even better.  The  best part, though, is that the Ornate Espada is around 50-60k while the Stamford is over 650k (based off of HM at 6.5k each alone!)
Hey thanks guys! Guess I'll keep an eye out for the Ornate while saving up for the Stamford. Smile
-PK_ZurkX (Sharp-Shooter)
good luck Big Grin
if u can get your hands on a dragon axe or a fell edge they are also usable by sharpshooter
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
Wait... you can have 1h and shield + crossbow and bolts
Just use the support thingy for xbow

Anyways, I think Ornate is good, and when you can afford Stamford, get it!

BTW, I have a set of plate mittens if you interested.
(26-10-2012, 03:21 PM)Gismo link Wrote: Wait... you can have 1h and shield + crossbow and bolts
Just use the support thingy for xbow

Anyways, I think Ornate is good, and when you can afford Stamford, get it!

BTW, I have a set of plate mittens if you interested.

You can do that if you want to be selfish and not help the team with deployables. Pick up a shield off the ground. Always lots of them around.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

I have to say I agree, even from your person interests standpoint, a deployable like a cade or healing boxes will let you get much further than any shield you can equip at SS.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

For the very rich (or lucky) sharpshooters, there's also the Worm Bane or the Aurora. But hose are very expensive xD
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."