Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

League of Legends
Zed is awesome and his newest skin looks fantastic O_O But how can you guys have just 1 champ for life? :o For me its Azir/Ori/Ahri/Lulu/Zed/Vayne/Lucian/Jinx for Life Big Grin
Rammus 4 lyf because I suck at playing anything else.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
i miss old sion
shit updates shit game

let's talk about smite yes
CC_gerhunkdiviza - lvl 52 Pikeman/Inf hybrid
CC_PewPewPew - lvl 52 Warden
CC_Surkan - lvl 39 Sharpshooter
All updates are very nice so far, the only thing I don´t like is the new Mordekaiser. That is complete bullshit if you ask me, plus, it´s damn OP once he´s ahead.
(14-09-2015, 07:22 AM)Alphaa link Wrote: Zed is awesome and his newest skin looks fantastic O_O But how can you guys have just 1 champ for life? :o For me its Azir/Ori/Ahri/Lulu/Zed/Vayne/Lucian/Jinx for Life Big Grin

Well i like Yasuo,Zed,Shen,Pantheon  ;D
its all about the jungle with cho'gath, hecarim or nautilus, nothing compares to how beast mode they are if you actually get a team who understands how to play the game.
If you got a team like this, Cho is useless, kind of. There will always be better picks than that. It´s just about tanks with cc, that´s all Smile
Me as Yasuo ;D
spamming around in the base some stylish q's

[embed=425,349]<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aEjGQB9BKWA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/embed]
Legendary loot:
EasternFullScale 3rd of October2014
Shield of Kings 7th of December 2014
Mangler 25th of August 2015
I've got the eye of the tiger
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
(15-09-2015, 01:23 PM)Alphaa link Wrote: If you got a team like this, Cho is useless, kind of. There will always be better picks than that. It´s just about tanks with cc, that´s all Smile

i feel insulted - cho Q - nice damage dealing knock up and slow, cho W =  a silence and large ammount of damage, cho E = easy lane phase, extra dmg to towers,  and in CQ team fights 1 basic attack hits all if you position yourself properly

cho ult = epic amounts of true damage, as well as its passive of stacking =  600 free hp just for eating minions

Cho is love, cho is life.