Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Coldness
Shit map strikes again.

[Image: mQZJt.png]

And another one shortly after that

[Image: EpOJm.png]

Annnnd still shortly after that last one

[Image: YC7FB.png]

Why is that map still in rotation?
ya oculus and that god guy can be quite a handful :-\ i just recently met them both and had a bad experience with them. (they were in the chat log on third page and they highly encourage cheating to get to higher levels.) but the weird thing is...two of these pics hold people that are in the scarlet's and personally i cant vouch for either of them as i see them rarely. but dia...i know him and hes a good guy its possible he just feel down and got stuck, it tends to happen when kiting on that map...iv fallen in that exact same spot a decent amount of times. that jerkoff beat me to commando tho....
Anyone else wish that they could play from the nords perspective?
He stayed there the entire wave and won the knight wave like that.
I can vouch that, in the first two screenshots, the glitching was an unintentional consequence of retreat. Coldness did not gain any advantage from falling there, and if I remember correctly, he died shortly afterward by falling off. Roseflower remained in that position and used it to kill around 5 bots, managed to get back up, and then died shortly after. If this is deemed as glitching, then so be it. I cannot ask that our members be let off the hook just by virtue of being in our House. I must add though that this falling during retreat has occurred to me as well, and it is quite frustrating when your chances of survival are completely destroyed because of the delay caused by falling down. Going back up is not an option, as you would be completely surrounded.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Well everyone can try to get back up from those when go backwards, but I hope these problems goes away when next patch comes out.

Alternatively remove it from the map rotation.

Just remove it entirely from the mod, if you really want an XP map like that, make it a bridge map, like that you'll be able to limit where you want people to go without spamming invisible walls all over the place.

Mountain Pass is basically one big glitch, pressing the S key is pretty much the keybind to glitching in this map.

I don't want then to be warned as much as I want this terrible map off the rotation, the fact that I got 3 screenshots of people glitching (Intentionally or not) within a 5 minutes timeframe just shows how fucked this map is.

I also know alot of people shares my frustration with this map.
No we wont remove it. I have updated it and it will come in next patch so just wait for it.
I shall brace for invisible wall spamming unless you put fences or something which will just make the already narrow path even more narrow.
All three of them have been warned -- As Hande said, these type of glitches will be fixed in the next map update.

Locked.
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
(28-12-2011, 01:33 PM)Borealis link Wrote: I shall brace for invisible wall spamming unless you put fences or something which will just make the already narrow path even more narrow.

Take a look at this: