Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Password_Reset didn't work
I havent played in 3 years or so.  I had a character for a while back then.  Reset_Password returned nothing.  My Get_UID returned 1416993.  I used to play as Kesh or Keshian.  Please help.  Thank you.
In the meanwhile I have registered under  a new name "Normal".  Please replace this character with my old one if possible.  Thanks again.
Nevermind.  Saw my forum name and got it to work.  Thanks anyway!
Ok actually do need help.  I load my character in server and it says I need to activate him under settings.  Except under settings it says all players activated.  Help?
If you can still see your old characters on the website, please copy one of the character IDs here.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Character ID: 4745 and 6353  - really old characters.  I would like to keep the old and new since I have updated the new character quite a bit while I was waiting. 2519842 is my new character ID
I have sent a verification code to the messaging center of your oldest character. Please copy it here.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(02-03-2016, 03:58 PM)Kip Wrote: I have sent a verification code to the messaging center of your oldest character. Please copy it here.

So is it possible to have all 3 (2 old, 1 new) on same account - its the new one that is actually working in-game.
Thank you. Smile
(02-03-2016, 03:58 PM)Kip Wrote: I have sent a verification code to the messaging center of your oldest character. Please copy it here.

Any updates?
Sorry about the delay. Done.