Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Deathmatch Server Issue
tbh i don't see what the problem is at all. deathmatch isn't a legitmate mode anyways in a pve mode. your're not earning any loot as it is. man up and kill the wraiths and stop whining. stun lock or kite them. if anything it's a free for all mode to have fun, not a serious mode as people are treating it in this thread. it isn't as if it's preventing loot drops or gold rate or anything.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
(01-03-2016, 01:01 AM)Sharmastyle link Wrote: tbh i don't see what the problem is at all. deathmatch isn't a legitmate mode anyways in a pve mode. your're not earning any loot as it is. man up and kill the wraiths and stop whining. stun lock or kite them. if anything it's a free for all mode to have fun, not a serious mode as people are treating it in this thread. it isn't as if it's preventing loot drops or gold rate or anything.

Of course something like that had to come.

Now first up. I do want you to get inside your thoughts and tell me why they created a Deatmatch server. Obiously to fight other People.I ask a few people if they want to do some 1v1 or just pure deathmatch with unfair fights 2v1 or so.

Now let´s see. Do i join the deathmatch server to kite Bots? Obviously no!

Just so you understand it. Yes it is a PvE Mod. But just as i already said it is a Deathmatch server made for People to fight eachother.

And i don´t even know what you are talking about loot and gold,since i want to play on the Deathmatch server for FUN and not get destroyed by 2-3 Wraiths as soon as i Spawn,good luck stun locking them.

They say im a devil, but they haven´t seen the true Fire burning.

[Image: 76561198004611878.png]