Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report CC_Guard_Doctor_Death
I wanna report this guy now cause he has got a negative attitude every time i saw him and he allways call players noobs and say we cant play. on the screenshot you can see that he called me "behindert" (stupid) and "haesslich" (ugly).
If needed i can translate to english. the messages are german.
he sent pm with an excuse....dont know if thats enough or still reason for a warning...i hope u admins will decide
Dear Achilleus and Dev´s,

(17-10-2012, 02:40 PM)Achilleus link Wrote: I wanna report this guy now cause he has got a negative attitude every time i saw him

I think this is my problem not yours!

(17-10-2012, 02:40 PM)Achilleus link Wrote: he allways call players noobs and say we cant play.

I say only the truth!Sorry if somebody insult that but it is my own opinion (Germany or the UK or other contry with democratic systems erverbody can think erverything).

(17-10-2012, 02:40 PM)Achilleus link Wrote: on the screenshot you can see that he called me "behindert" (stupid) and "haesslich" (ugly).

I think it wasn´t right from me to say this, but just think about some player who plays more than 1000 hrs NordInvadsion and doesn´t have got any loot! It not fair in my opinion. And one day you see such a public like Achilleus with a Hurricane (bad weapon but it costs very much) and than you only can cry about such a unfairness! So i´m sorry for my behaviour and i try to hold this shit words the next time in my brain.

p.s. hoffentlich verstehst du mein Englisch Achilleus, wenn nicht ich übersetze es dir auch nochmal.

Thank you for reading
Greetings Doctor
Although I am not directly involved, I was there at the time, I believe.
Doctor, whether or not you have a negative attitude is indeed your own problem (not saying you have one), but only so long as you keep it to yourself. I do not know if this is that same time as when I was there, but if this is a second time, once again with Achilleus, I must ask you to stop this. Insulting people does not demonstrate that you are right, it demonstrates that you are inable to express yourself proberly. There should not be a connection between you thinking someone is a bad player and you insulting said player.

I am sorry if this is seen as spam, devs. I react because Doctor is in my house and I was present at the time.
I´m sorry if i bring some disgrace over CC. This was not my intention. I only want a revolution, which changes the NI loot system! It´s not fair if some Redshirts loot a Wormbane o something else, so put a looting level since lvl 32 in the game. Or players without a Clantag can´t loot anyhing. This is my opinion. And now my question to Tari: Should i leave CC now or have to do something else like pay the next house taxes?
Looting system is not changing. Its as fair as it can be. Please grow up. Discuss clan matters outside of this thread. I'll let Hande decide on a punishment, if any.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Do that! In my eyes is it not fair but is my own opinion! And sure we can talk outside of this thread about clan things.  Smile

Thank you MrG.
i would like to add to this thread
today doctor death would not allow us to construct our heavy cades on great hall hard server no idea why he did not stay on server for me to ask . i would not allow this in my house  imo get rid of him very unpleasant on servers
Player Warned.
Raging and whining because our looting system is bullshit.

Locking.