Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTS Aurora
While there are no set prices for legendaries (you can certainly try to ask for anything), it's pretty easy to see a narrow price range if you look at the trades that people accepted.

Recent trades seem to imply that Aurora Blade is valued slightly more than Sun Pike or Fiendish Bow, and other trades suggest that those two legendaries are worth somewhere around 7-9 million (in high-end equipment, not cash).
(29-10-2012, 09:22 PM)Huscarlton Banks link Wrote: While there are no set prices for legendaries (you can certainly try to ask for anything), it's pretty easy to see a narrow price range if you look at the trades that people accepted.

Recent trades seem to imply that Aurora Blade is valued slightly more than Sun Pike or Fiendish Bow, and other trades suggest that those two legendaries are worth somewhere around 7-9 million (in high-end equipment, not cash).
I think Fiendish is a bit more worthed then Aurora blade.
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
People have been paying Fiendish + x items/gold for Aurora.

I am not making a personal judgment on the value, just stating the facts.
Royal Shield+Butcher+Swadian Hope+Pigface
(29-10-2012, 11:41 PM)Huscarlton Banks link Wrote: People have been paying Fiendish + x items/gold for Aurora.

I am not making a personal judgment on the value, just stating the facts.
Yes but I think the market has changed.
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]