Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Looking for an house
Steam Name: Galipac
Character Name: Raindor
Character Class: Crossbowman
Microphone: Currently not working
Timezone: GMT +1
Availability: Atleast 3 days a week

Must be reasonable active and European (unless you play at times like 4PM or 9PM in GMT +1)
Hey man,
as I can see you registered today then I come with a 'Welcom to the community' Smile and word of advice (if you'd take it): many house accept players with at least lvl 32 or 39, simply because lower level chars cannot play events on hard / ragna. I'd humbly suggest you play a little and level up and things may be until you reach level 39 you will make some friends on the battlefield and want to join their house for that reason. Best house choice method IMO.
(01-03-2016, 07:30 PM)Bobo link Wrote:Hey man,
as I can see you registered today then I come with a 'Welcom to the community' Smile and word of advice (if you'd take it): many house accept players with at least lvl 32 or 39, simply because lower level chars cannot play events on hard / ragna. I'd humbly suggest you play a little and level up and things may be until you reach level 39 you will make some friends on the battlefield and want to join their house for that reason. Best house choice method IMO.

I can completly agree on this one. I played alot with various house members until i finally decided to join RED.

They say im a devil, but they havenĀ“t seen the true Fire burning.

[Image: 76561198004611878.png]
(01-03-2016, 07:30 PM)Bobo link Wrote:Hey man,

Okay, thanks.
Just a little impatience but I'll try to level a bit up.