Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Not sure on map name
[Image: 9724E4B44240EA0E3A5E42D9FD260C8369B0EC1B]

[Image: 8C7223111BA43D3725FF058F5CB88B8B9B4E114F]

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
That is Great Hall Smile
[LK]Kanade_Tachibana - Warden || [LK]Engel - Marauder || [LK]Engelchen - Royal Guard || [LK]Kanade-chan - Chosen Marksman || [LK]Tenshi - Pavise Champion || [LK]Kanade-Senpai - Legionnaire || [LK]Kanade-Sensei - Sentinel || [LK]Kanade - lvl 27

Wormbane - 2014
I need to update the thread but you can have an overview here.

This is not really a bug that we can fixe. It also depend on the bot stupidity  :-\
I'm going to have a look on the AI pathing.
Thanks for report.
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
I would see them having lost their way to you in the first picture since you jumped down to a place unentirely mapped by the Ai mesh and them having no idea on where to go. If they were on the ground already they would have run straight for the wall, but since they were above and you jumped somewhere they have no mesh to and are so close to them they just stand there trying to take the shortest path to you despite being unable to reach you. As for the second picture, Ai stupidity like alpha said, not sure on a fix for that since the Ai mesh is the only way we can guide bots.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]