Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The mythical 21
After winning the last round on normal, iv´e Always noticed that the wave counter keeps going. Guess its just the game mechanics.

I write this in wonder but also in curisosity.

What do you Think? what could possible be beyond the 21th?

My thoughts are that it is the hard mode kicking in.

"Warriors of the World" x2 Ragnar x1 Prince 1x Loki
Nothing.  It is indeed just game mechanics and not worth worrying about.  Just be glad that if a dev spawns a wraith during that last piece it doesn't pause the count down.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

In the past (before the Preptime), after Wave 20, Wave 1 spawned again and you could fight them for a few seconds^^
[LK]Kanade_Tachibana - Warden || [LK]Engel - Marauder || [LK]Engelchen - Royal Guard || [LK]Kanade-chan - Chosen Marksman || [LK]Tenshi - Pavise Champion || [LK]Kanade-Senpai - Legionnaire || [LK]Kanade-Sensei - Sentinel || [LK]Kanade - lvl 27

Wormbane - 2014
How about spawning Swadian bots on our side to signify the end of the battle with reinforcements finnaly having had come? Technically useless, but still
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

There was a special new year event where wave 20 went into wave 1 of the next difficulty.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Can you actually keep the wave 21 timer going if you tome in a Wraith? (Considering there are still people alive) Or is there any script avoiding Wraith spawning?
The game still ends.  The wraiths do still spawn but the game ends.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q