Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New Forum
I have a problem, i cannot post more than one video on my forum page, which makes it hard for me to share out my videos. Can it be made to where you can post more than one video in the 'Community engagement > Videos' section? I would really love this, alpha would probably agree
[Image: siivDCv.jpg?1]
December 20th, 2015 Impervious
February 8th, 2018 Gothic gauntlets
December 20th, 2019 Fang of Fenrir
(07-03-2016, 10:06 PM)░Nopanda Wrote: I have a problem, i cannot post more than one video on my forum page, which makes it hard for me to share out my videos. Can it be made to where you can post more than one video in the 'Community engagement > Videos' section? I would really love this, alpha would probably agree

Hi Nopanda. Very good point. We will look to increase the limit.

/Nao
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!
A button with "Unread posts since last visit" would be really nice, just like the old forum had.
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
I found another issue.
I'm unable to send a pm to an user who has strange characters in his pseudo, like Nopanda.

Regards,
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
(08-03-2016, 10:48 AM)Sinister Soldier Wrote: A button with "Unread posts since last visit" would be really nice, just like the old forum had.

There is one, on the home page. Top right side.
1/2/2016 - Valsgarde Helmet       Steam
I was used to click on the header links to switch to the website too Wink
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
Not sure if it a bug from Bear Armor getting a update but there blue on Bear Clan Warrior and think the rag version of them to.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(08-03-2016, 11:21 AM)Woody Wrote: Not sure if it a bug from Bear Armor getting a update but there blue on Bear Clan Warrior and think the rag version of them to.

I don't think this has anything to do with the Forum Update.

But this is a feature since the nords banner is well... Blue so they have blue paint.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
I need my usernamed changed to Nopanda, because the username  ░Nopanda makes me recieving messages is impossible, it just says Recipient not found
[Image: siivDCv.jpg?1]
December 20th, 2015 Impervious
February 8th, 2018 Gothic gauntlets
December 20th, 2019 Fang of Fenrir
just a quick one in the links tab at the top of the page could there be a link back to the nord invasion website