Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Website House Challenge Map?
On the website when you click onto the house, you come across:

Overview
Campaign Stratergy
Kings Tasks
Members
Donate
Leave House

I've thought of an idea that could make nord invasion an even greater mod than today!!

Create a map, a map where there are territories, each house can enter the map and PLAY to win provinces.

Example:

18 Provinces, VLKA, OTD, SB and PK House Joins map. Now, each game of NORD INVASION that any member from those houses that joined the map will get points on how they operated during the game.

For instance, amount of hits on a shield will get you game points, slashes on an enemy, how much health you healed, how many people you shot, how many bags of ammo you made for the other people to use. (These are just ideas on what you could get for game points).

So when that game ends, each player has accumulated X amount of game points which are then converted into province points. Each house will have a province points storage where all the province points are held from each game. The Leader or Captain will then be able to put those province points in storage on a province on the map.

In the end, the house with the most provinces wins (The prize will be nothing but glory). For instance:

VLKA has 500 province points

OTD has 400 province points (Stored up from members earning game points in game and then are converted somehow into province points)

OTD Puts 400 province points on Cuba (A province on the map).

VLKA Puts 500 province points on Cuba. VLKA has more points then OTD on Cuba, therefore Cuba belongs to VLKA until OTD puts more points into Cuba and reclaims it for OTD.

The challenge map will last 1 week. At the end of the week the house with the most provinces wins. They win nothing but glory.

This is where the Kings Tasks comes in. The Captain or leader can assign tasks to members saying, if you gather X amount of province points, I will give you a 50000 cash reward or something of the sort.

Pros:

Gets more people active in game as they try to get more game points by doing more actions, Healing, Shielding, Slashing, Shooting, item juggling, etc etc.

Allows more enjoyment and more exitement and something for more players to work towards rather then repeat the process of a nord invasion game and hoping to get a legendary.

Will bring players minds off legendaries less.

Brings the community and houses closer.

Less AFK

Cons:

Fights between who shields/heals etc etc

This in my eyes could be a worth while investment.

Summary:

Be more active in a game, get game points, converted into province points, put into house storage, leader/captain places points on a province, house with most points on province owns province, house with most provinces at end of week wins, leaders/captains can send out kings tasks to other members.

PS: Last idea,

Campaign stratergy: Leader/Captain could have a plan laid out, eg: Gather 5000 province points, smack 3000 on Cuba, 10 on the one with no points on it, 250 on such and such at the last minute of the competition, it will catch everyone off guard!!! Smile

Your thoughts?

Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
You would need to make it that only the top 5-10 players in that house points counted since the houses like CC or SK with a larger player base would win all the time.
Cookie Monstah
My life inspiration

Quote:"It's not necessarily rip offs as all the people I traded were known players who have used the forum to sell items before." - #1 GOD
Good point.

But then again, it depends on the activeness, VLKA might have less players, but more active, CC or SK could have huge amounts of members, but may not play every day.

But that is a fair statement.

Any other thoughts?
Legendary Drops:
Legacy - April 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Really nice idea....sounds like PW mod combined with NI (my favourite mods combined :3 )
My steam account: Dragz 

Loots:
27/08/15 Royal Winged Helmet
24/10/15 Durendal

[Image: taker-brock-laugh.gif?08bce4]
Inflasion of gold  :Smile
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
70 views 5 replies, 3 being mine.

Come on guys, share your ideas!
Legendary Drops:
Legacy - April 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
hmmm sounds nice, you should wait for a dev answer though.
Wusel @ Omnia
(29-10-2012, 04:06 PM)_Sophie_ link Wrote: Inflasion of gold  :Smile
Actually no, as stated in the original post the gold would have to come from the Captain himself. "Winning" would attribute nothing but glory for the winning house.
(19-11-2012, 08:37 PM)Akaraju link Wrote: [quote author=_Sophie_ link=topic=7046.msg58274#msg58274 date=1351526773]
Inflasion of gold  :Smile
Actually no, as stated in the original post the gold would have to come from the Captain himself. "Winning" would attribute nothing but glory for the winning house.
[/quote] You think people will play for glory only? And by the way, the website is already complicated enough. Dont give Devlopers more work for such idea. Yes, I like the idea but ... to much work.
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
Very tempting but a good deal of website work here. We will consider this and other campaign proposals however we have a lot on our plate at the moment.