Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

forum etc...
Thanks for the quick fix Smile
Countdown timers, for events or whatever.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Got some more

• Item colors (Mats, Armors and Weapons) being in the 1st row in the "Font Color"
  • Add Date,Time back up on the top right 
  • "Users browsing this thread" Move to under Home, Parallel to Thread Rating,New Reply
  • Make this to mach Contributor, Donator.. and every one has it.
[Image: f91df810d3550ae0d102e5179d36b684.png]

Not sure if it would be added
  • Can remove posts on your threads ?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(08-03-2016, 07:25 AM)Woody Wrote: Got some more

• Item colors (Mats, Armors and Weapons) being in the 1st row in the "Font Color"
  • Add Date,Time back up on the top right 
  • "Users browsing this thread" Move to under Home, Parallel to Thread Rating,New Reply

Not sure if it would be added
  • Can remove posts on your threads ?

I'll look into the other stuff when I get back from college.

You can remove your own posts from your own thread.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
(08-03-2016, 07:29 AM)Xen Wrote: You can remove your own posts from your own thread.
I know me and other's would like the power to remove others post. With this make it you can't remove Admin,Dev ones

(08-03-2016, 07:35 AM)Woody Wrote:
(08-03-2016, 07:29 AM)Xen Wrote: You can remove your own posts from your own thread.
I know me and other's would like the power to remove others post. With this make it you can't remove Admin,Dev ones
Eh, no that shouldn't be a thing.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
Got some more
  • Be able to click on there names to get to there profile on profile>private messages
  • This dose not need to be there for highlighting a image making in to a pic in "View source" 
  • When highlighting something to make it a Spoiler make it go into Spoiler Content:

In the old PM system, you had a list with PM's, and below it you could see the PM's. Very usefull to see multiple PM's when doing trading by example. Now you can only see one and have to click on every single one. Very annoying when receiving multiple PM's. Would it be possible to list all PM's below the list again? Or else, make this a choosable option? This would be very appriciated Smile
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(06-03-2016, 01:54 PM)Xen Wrote: The 60s message timer will be changed, I do want some sort of cool down to prevent spam so I may reduce it down to something like 5-10 seconds.

eta on this? It's really starting to get annoying.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139916824

08/25/15 - Bulwark of Swadia
08/25/15 - Dwarf Axe
11/27/15 - Fell Edge
(13-03-2016, 09:40 AM)BlackSniper Wrote: In the old PM system, you had a list with PM's, and below it you could see the PM's. Very usefull to see multiple PM's when doing trading by example. Now you can only see one and have to click on every single one. Very annoying when receiving multiple PM's. Would it be possible to list all PM's below the list again? Or else, make this a choosable option? This would be very appriciated Smile
^
I second this, and also please make it so that i can view PMs on my phone without receiving a new PM. Thanks.
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood