Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Submission] River Crossing
(31-12-2011, 04:02 PM)ComradeTemuzu link Wrote: Its a "viaduct" of sorts, as Adorno named it. Heres an real world example:

[Image: viaduct-450.jpg]

Now you match it with that, just going to say bravo. Looks good.
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
Map ready and sent to Hande for testing.
Uh, just dug out this thread.
Nice, plain work, Temuzu. The only thing looking weird about the map is those snowy pines. I know what you're aiming for, the transition of the un-snowy swadian territory and the nordic area. But I guess it couldn't be done in a better way, we don't have scene props for every case Big Grin

Hm, is this still considered, or was it rejected? Would be a pity in my opinion.
Dunno, I got bored so I havent been following. It should be ready to go, when we playtested it the only thing wrong was that ponies controlled by the AI had hard time getting up the bridge, and then theres the whole "balance" thing, the bridge being too hard for cavarly to attack and so on, go figure. Im working on other mods like Mount and Gladius and Age of Change now anyway.
Nice mapĀ  Wink
Aw : (
Heard this map wasn't accepted? Why?
It just need some editing. I have never said that it is not accepted.
Dont get your hopes up, as Im not intending on finishing it, nor am I expecting anyone else to tinker with my map either. Will propably release it as an OSP at some point on TW.
Ouch, bitter.
Very.