Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Newbie quests
I think that the game would benefit from a few simple quests with level restrictions, that is - only available to low-level characters. Right now all quests in the game are in the "kill 10 rats" category. Problem is, all other players have those quests too, and new players are the slowest on the battlefield. So guess who will reap all the valuable Peasants and Serfs before a newb ever has a chance to get to them? Right, some freaking archer. :-) There's also the altar quest, but it's also off-limits to new players because it requires a noticeable (for them) sum of money.

So we need some quests which will be:

1. Off-limits to high-level players.
2. Will not require new players to compete with high-levels to complete them.

I would suggests quests like "Survive first two waves on at least X different game servers", "Survive first two waves on at least X different game maps" and "Survive first two waves in at least X battles". Quests should give noticeable (for newbie) monetary rewards but should not be repeatable. This will give novice player a monetary boost and will encourage him to explore the game a bit.
Quote:My Little Personal Scripting Workshop (Companions Overseer presentation; Better Trade Goods, Better Civilians and Siege Camp Icon mini-mods; Scene Prop Iterator and AgentFinder script libraries).
There are much more important tasks at hand for the development team than adding in new quets, but I like your suggestion.
There is no such thing as "more important task". It all depends on effort/result ratio. So I take your post as a "yes". ;-)
Quote:My Little Personal Scripting Workshop (Companions Overseer presentation; Better Trade Goods, Better Civilians and Siege Camp Icon mini-mods; Scene Prop Iterator and AgentFinder script libraries).
I would really like some better noob quests my self. Trust me, the quests we lower level people get are incredibly tedious.
Example: i have to kill 50 peasants but when said wave comes there's only around 3-5 actual peasants, the rest are just serfs and prisoners, not only that but someone else is bound to kill them first. Some better wave balancing would be nice too :L
Very nice suggestion, Lav. We NEED newb quests :/ I've seen players that always ask for stuff like; "Let me kill them" "No! Hes mine, please don't kill, I'm a newb".
And when people get to the 1st boss wave, It's those damn Seargants, newbs try to kill them, but die on 1 hit due to his powers.

I've also seen many newbs, ehm, "Semi-rage" cuz of the, geeze lack of words, (This sounds wrong for me) "Hardness" of the quests.
Characters: [SW]iEatBurrito, [SW]Sniper, [SW]Pikeman.

Hope you have fun playing Nord Invasion, and that you slay plenty of Nords each day Wink