Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK Sun Pike
i know it got a buff so i want to know what the price is now
6m+ avg

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(13-03-2016, 12:21 PM)Woody Wrote: +

^^^^^

Alot of people value it differantly like ive heard opinions between 3-5 mil even after the buff but me personally i value it at 7-8 mill. This weapon is undervalued sadly :/
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol
(13-03-2016, 12:32 PM)DragonFire1 Wrote: Alot of people value it differantly like ive heard opinions between 3-5 mil even after the buff but me personally i value it at 7-8 mill. This weapon is undervalued sadly :/
An avg vale for legendary's comes from people making the offers not the seller normally even if it a 1st of a item and you vale it so much no one will buy it then it not for sale.

eg Q's Mjolnir (50m) and X's Halogi's Torch (25m) there not for sale as no one will pay that much and if they did they can get it for a lot cheaper when they find a seller.