Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report Player: Malkocoglu_Casanova_Bali_Bey
So this guy joins the server right before or on wave 16 and proceeds to lay into some players from the SA house.

In the beggining it didnt seem particularly malicious more like random disagreement, later he then goes ahead and picks up a barrel i was going for(and it was my barrel) in order to clear wave 19 on normal mode.

Him feeling like randomly grabbing the barrel and running off ends up killing me in the attemp of placing the barrel before the round begins, he then starts to insult the notion of barreling wave 19 and futher insult the SA house aswell in the proccess.

Now there was obviously some back and forths but the initial attack on the SA members was'nt provoked and they answered back to his remarks.

The attacks from reported player seemed completely random and without any substance other than to insult the players on the server, no one said anything to him that could have triggered his behavior he just joined and felt a need to insult the players there.

Now i dont imagine much to come from this as this is a rather soft case of this, i just felt like reporting this guy so that if he does the same in the future that he is a player to keep an eye on.

PS. the screenshots were taking after me dying and i didnt get the full conversation on record.

[Image: N07Lssg.jpg][Image: hLPvdMk.jpg][Image: ofbchiK.jpg][Image: xFh75Wn.jpg]
Best solos:
Normal: Prince old, Prince new.
Hard: Wave 19 old, Ragnar new.
Ragnarok: Wave 12 old, wave 12 new.

Drops: 1 x Tower Shield - 2014
Thank you for the report

irc is a good option to report these matters.

As this is his not his first report and having been unbanned for being an idiot the Ban has been replaced.

To make it clear Malkocoglu_Casanova_Bali_Bey you are again Banned. If you wish make an unban request and it will be considered