Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Items & Stats
(11-02-2012, 03:14 PM)OneEyE link Wrote: What stats it has?

No idea, have not checked yet...
But the price will be 75-100k+ thats for damn sure... with the cost of theese materials, it must be damn well near indestructible!
The shield is alot worse than huscarl shield.
It's the best a knight can have actually, and better than sergeant.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(11-02-2012, 03:33 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: It's the best a knight can have actually, and better than sergeant.

but is it worth more than 60k? when there is a shield for 3k that is much better?
Well I am seeing Knights riding around with them Wink
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Swadian Kite Shield Stats :

[Image: shield2CE2A6.png]

A Pic together with Knut:

Wow the shield looks really nice. And it has good stats for a knight shield.
@Xeqtor
I thought Knut is already sold. You dont sell him for 220k  ??? ?
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
Improve that shields stats or lower the material costs, at the moment its merely ridiculous.  Tongue
(12-02-2012, 02:45 PM)_666_ link Wrote: Improve that shields stats or lower the material costs, at the moment its merely ridiculous.  Tongue

As far as I can tell it has got the best stats for a Knight...so why would the stats need improved?
(12-02-2012, 03:28 PM)Chibbi link Wrote: [quote author=_666_ link=topic=624.msg12145#msg12145 date=1329057941]
Improve that shields stats or lower the material costs, at the moment its merely ridiculous.  Tongue

As far as I can tell it has got the best stats for a Knight...so why would the stats need improved?
[/quote]

Because a knight can merely pick up a much better shield from the ground after the troopers in normal mode, or the 1st wave in hard mode...