Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban request
khttp://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=51259

So this guy joins the server right before or on wave 16 and proceeds to lay into some players from the SA house.

Okay then

In the beggining it didnt seem particularly malicious more like random disagreement, later he then goes ahead and picks up a barrel i was going for(and it was my barrel) in order to clear wave 19 on normal mode.

On a Great Hall I just get this barrel on our backs, and so sorry (Tongue ) I didn't know that someone wants to grab it lol. But you did take it anyway so what's the problem? Did I blew it up? No? So what's the point to put this situation here?

Him feeling like randomly grabbing the barrel and running off ends up killing me in the attemp of placing the barrel before the round begins, he then starts to insult the notion of barreling wave 19 and futher insult the SA house aswell in the proccess

As I just said. Tried to get this barrel on our backs to prepare it for wave 20 (in case of shielders death - what happened by the way). What's wrong with it? While reading this report it looks like I knew what you are thinking and trying to do without saying it. But it's not like that really... I didn't know what you've planned to do. Imagine that's not usual thing with blowing up wave 19th.
What's wrong with saying that wasn't a good idea to barrel wave 19th up? As you can see on 3rd screenshot I simply said "your idea wasn't worth anything" after he said "You're not worth anything here" or smth like this I believe.

Now there was obviously some back and forths but the initial attack on the SA members was'nt provoked and they answered back to his remarks.

This clan provoced me many times before while leveling up my char, making me feel unwelcome on normal servers. Now. Do you really believe that I get on a server, said stuff like "hello good players and SA noobs" to just start a war? Really? Btw is calling someone a noob is an insult? If so why not include words "shut up"? Tongue
To make it clear - I didn't started it.
And that's not a good excuse to believe in his version although he have a screenshots from 20th wave only. Isn't it suspicious that the only evidence of my "toxic" behaviour is not since I get on a server?

The attacks from reported player seemed completely random and without any substance other than to insult the players on the server, no one said anything to him that could have triggered his behavior he just joined and felt a need to insult the players there.

Phahaha. Ye ye ofc. I have no life and no hobbies. All I do is insulting people for fun (if terms "retard" and "noob" are insults for you of course)

Now i dont imagine much to come from this as this is a rather soft case of this, i just felt like reporting this guy so that if he does the same in the future that he is a player to keep an eye on.
PS. the screenshots were taking after me dying and i didnt get the full conversation on record.

Good excuse. Couldn't you simple press O ? Wow okay... Probably you didn't know about it (which means you don't know how this game works) or "forget" about this option. Well in this first case I can forgive you, but in the second you've just lost my respect

Second thing - these screenshots.
Chronologically - 3rd, 4th, 1st, 2nd (I hope you can see a slider on a right)
Problem started after "stealing" a barrel, when this WS guy offended me (what isn't on a screenshots because that much experienced player don't know about O). I did not planted this barrel and he shouldn't but hurt for no reason basically. Next SA guys began conversation with me. And it'is not my fault that they have a problem with themselves and giving orders to people they don't know.
That's all. I am not calling ppl retards for no reason and honestly almost never insult anyone but these guys are nothing more than a bunch of sapheads.

I really hope that you'll lift this stupid ban and next time give reported people at least a few days to response onto idiotic accuses.
No regards.
You're really good at unban requests aren't you.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
I would not write unban request if Irish wait for my response in report thread.
(16-03-2016, 11:22 AM)GennesisGuallardo Wrote: I would not write unban request if Irish wait for my response in report thread.

I am rather fed up with you.

Make another unban request on or after the 2nd April 2016 and I will consider what to do with you then.
Your rambling and incoherent post has persuaded me to make a rare forum post.

I have very little to say on this matter, largely because there is no point in arguing with idiots. This is your second ban and there is a common pattern of behavior appearing. I will, however, point out that "retard" is indeed an insult unless we are discussing his medical state or mental capacity. Even then, outwith US legal terminology, the term "retard" is one to have fallen out of favour, including with yours truly. As it is, the ban will stand. While not suggesting that you have no life, I encourage you to take advantage of your hiatus from NordInvasion to pursue some worthwhile endeavours. Perhaps consider volunteering to assist those with learning difficulties?

I will leave you with one of my favourite quotes and one I do my best to live my life by:

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”
― George Carlin

Warmest regards,

Hypernoma
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus