Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[TSA] Special Army [Conscripting]
[Image: RHTJvwF.jpg]
The Special Army

Who we are:

Who are these plebs? You wonder to yourself as you click on the link, only to be met by a terribly pixelated banner. Well, to answer your question fine young gentleman/woman/thing: We are The Special Army, the lowest of the low, the filthiest of the filthiest, the uh... most special of people!
Our house (in the middle of the street) has been around for quite some time, however until very recently it has remained a group just for a group of friends, but now we are opening our legs - I mean arms - to more people who like a friendly group of players to... Well, play with, to be blunt.

We mostly have EU players, although if you live in the Americas, or anywhere else, fear not! You will suckle on the warm teet of friendship.
Now, onto some more boring, administrator things:

Lé Form Dé La Àppliçätion

Class:
Nationality:

Extras:

As you can see, we are a fairly relaxed group, who just want to have fun playing the game. We have no requirements for you to attend any events or anything. So just throw a little
application form into this thread so I can approve/deny you. You're most likely to get accepted though.

If you have any further questions in regards to this group, do not be shy to send me, Wiggins, a message, or just put it on this forum thread. I look forward to seeing any/all
of you in-game, whether you join the SA, or not. After all: it's a game, and we just want to have fun!

You may also message Luka at: http://steamcommunity.com/id/LukaTheEpic/
I'm special
Good luck from SPQR Smile
gl Durendal
Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop

Gl guys
Legendary loots:
Sun Pike 02/01/2015
Ancient Great Sword 27/08/2015
Mjolnir 03/03/2018
Dead Shot 30/05/2018
Defender Boots 14/02/2021
glgl Wink
Loots:
White Winged Helmet - 15.11.2015
Heavy Salet - 26.02.2016
Ornate Bascinet - 02.02.2017
Heavy Sallet - 11.04.2017
Dragon Helmet - 24.04.2017
Pike of Kings - 29.01.2019
Tempest - 30.01.2021
good luck
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Gl tomio  and others
[Image: siivDCv.jpg?1]
December 20th, 2015 Impervious
February 8th, 2018 Gothic gauntlets
December 20th, 2019 Fang of Fenrir
Thank you everyone for the welcoming and the luck-giving stuffs! We here at the Special Army greatly appreciate it, however we would like to remind people that we here at the Special Army bear no affiliation to another clan bearing the [SA] tag, in case there has been/is some confusion.

We here at the Special Army thank you for your time and Cooperation.
Gl guys have fun loot well although i know you have done this already
Poor people don't deserve rewards! -HappyMonk3y99

Once said on a cold night during a VM event 
2 Big bouncy books - Winterkin
Them double dictionaries though - Sigolo 

2 legendaries 
2015-10-19 01:34:16    Impervious
2018-04-30 01:22:41 Dead Shot 
https://gyazo.com/cd6185805cd10a6bd5d496c000742da3

May the Forlon Vanguard rest in peace 

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/conswebby
(28-04-2016, 09:36 PM)Consweber Wrote: Gl guys have fun loot well although i know you have done this already

Your good wishes are greatly appreciated by us at the Special Army, Conscrubwer. We hope to have further interaction with you in the future.
I'm special