Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Swadia's Wrath Prize
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
6mil
8.33%
3 8.33%
8mil
36.11%
13 36.11%
10mil
33.33%
12 33.33%
12 mil
11.11%
4 11.11%
14 mil
11.11%
4 11.11%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Legendary Items Approximate Price
(02-06-2016, 03:46 AM)Fury Wrote: Also Plate over leather needs to go down. The last 4 have sold between 30-35 or less

Hard to say a vale of a item that has been overpopulated?  

So just number here but 75% of people let say would want gothic over plate over leather if there was no cost difference and they look the same.  

All i'm getting at it like when idk a good example is navel. So much of them drop and they were going for 15m or less at one point then over time people realised how op it is for that price so buying them then going afg or not selling putting the price up and up. (if Ni still going in one year+ would not be surprised if navel goes for 25-30m+)

(02-06-2016, 03:46 AM)Fury Wrote: This is one of the best and most useful threads in the forums PLEASE STICKY! Big Grin :p

This is way this thread sorry to say will never work unless you keep track of every trade excluding new people selling real cheep which from a guess was the plate over leather? and a lot of items that are class locked.

Side not cant believe we have not see a Rg lock armour that idk 82+ and more weight than gothic or like plate over leather be 80 and less weight. (Would be cool if the model was thor, odin's armour.)

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(02-06-2016, 04:35 AM)Woody Wrote: Side not cant believe we have not see a Rg lock armour that idk 82+ and more weight than gothic or like plate over leather be 80 and less weight. (Would be cool if the model was thor, odin's armour.
Get good and loot it, then.
I don't think a thread like this will be stickied.  I don't like the idea of endorsing a thread that dictates the prices of legendary items.  I think I've stated my opinion on stuff like this often enough to leave it at that.
Just have this thread taken as a rough estimate of prices which is what it was ment to be to begin with
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol
(02-06-2016, 04:37 AM)Winter Wrote:
(02-06-2016, 04:35 AM)Woody Wrote: Side not cant believe we have not see a Rg lock armour that idk 82+ and more weight than gothic or like plate over leather be 80 and less weight. (Would be cool if the model was thor, odin's armour.
Get good and loot it, then.
I don't think a thread like this will be stickied.  I don't like the idea of endorsing a thread that dictates the prices of legendary items.  I think I've stated my opinion on stuff like this often enough to leave it at that.

100% Agree. Market values cannot be dictated by a thread, they will fluctuate as a market should.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
The price of those gauntlets is just ridiculous. I bought my gauntlet for 1.5m and it gives 12 armor. So why would anyone pay 15m for only 14 body armor? Or is it just rich people who pay excessive amounts just for the look? They(Studded and Noble) both look really cool but I don't think they even deserve 10m.
Less talking, more raiding!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYBHptwwOdU
It is because of the look/rarity and the name 'legendary' ;p
Gur

People who under value studded are just fools. Do you ever plan on movin past trans? Well you better get ready to pay 10m for each 2 points of armor. Not to mention studded can be used on commando, sharpshooter, ranger and halbidier, they are by far one of the best and most versatile legendary drops. Studded will always be wanted and sought after. The only time studded gets cheap is when 5 of them drop in a week
[Image: 76561198056190414.png]
Will do free crafting and give advice to newer players if they want any!
Adding me on steam is the best way for you to contact me!: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nandogomez

My Shop: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread...ght=Ribbed
This very high prices today. I think the normal prices of many things make up about 50% of these here. IMHO:
Bolt tosser ~8
Penetrator~16
Fiendish bow~ 7
Black arrows~10
and my favorite Dragon Breath ~ 15)))
èėé
 Ł̶Í̶Ť̶Ț̶Ł̶Ĕ̶_̶Đ̶Ē̶V̶Ì̶Ĺ̶*̶ DB_Wormhole* ●Support 27 lvl
DB_Xamka* (MP, Siege Eng.) ●Blacksmith 26lvl 
DB_Dancing_Shielder* (RG, MasterSurgeon)
●Armorsmith 29 lvl
DB_Angry_Swadian_Nurse* (Repeater, MS) 
DB_Dancing_Pumpkin_Cub* (Warden, MS) ●Alchemist 35
(16-10-2016, 08:09 AM)kpoligon03 Wrote: This very high prices today. I think the normal prices of many things make up about 50% of these here. IMHO:
Bolt tosser ~8
Penetrator~16
Fiendish bow~ 7
Black arrows~10
and my favorite Dragon Breath ~ 15)))
Im 100% sure that noone would sell one of these items for such a low price.
~CM~Banshee              Juggernaut
~CM~Shadowknight      Pavise Champion
~CM~Shadowrunner     Master Peltast
~CM~TheGreatNoob     Warden
~CM~Redshirt              Legionaire
~CM~Naizhax              Repeaterman

26th June 2015            Ullrs Bane
Why anyone would trust a full number here is funny. It why when people ask how much that is i try to do (x)-(y)

The fact i have to explain to people this it's getting annoying.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|