Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Swadia's Wrath Prize
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
6mil
8.33%
3 8.33%
8mil
36.11%
13 36.11%
10mil
33.33%
12 33.33%
12 mil
11.11%
4 11.11%
14 mil
11.11%
4 11.11%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Legendary Items Approximate Price
(16-10-2016, 09:01 AM)Woody Wrote: Why anyone would trust a full number here is funny. It why when people ask how much that is i try to do (x)-(y)

The fact i have to explain to people this it's getting annoying.
Fact is that the price of a legendary is up to the owner after all.
~CM~Banshee              Juggernaut
~CM~Shadowknight      Pavise Champion
~CM~Shadowrunner     Master Peltast
~CM~TheGreatNoob     Warden
~CM~Redshirt              Legionaire
~CM~Naizhax              Repeaterman

26th June 2015            Ullrs Bane
Lol everything is going up in prices atm. Atleast the high tier legendary's alot. People have more wealth now so they will overpay faster to get a high tier legendary.
Gur

Some prices are atm old I have some new ones Wink

Dreaded War Pick 14m
Illustrious 12m

Thunder Pike 8m
Sun Pike 8m
Mangler 25m
Naval Glaive 20m
Pike of Kings 32m

Dragon Breath 25m
Twig of Yggdrasil 60m
Rupturer 70m
Volcanic Dagger 35m

Hurricane 18-20m
Stag Bow 50-60m
Tempest and Tyhoon have no real value

Bolt Tosser 14m
Eagle Crossbow 35-40m
Dead Shot 40-45m
Aliadrodd has no value
Onyx Bolts 22-25

Black Gothic/ Gothic Plate 70m+
Plate over Leather 30-35
Tiger Scale Armour 50m
Eastern Full Scale 50-55m
Barbutte with Coif 8m
Ornate Bascinet has no real value but i would say 30m

Buwark of Swadia 25-30m
Shield of Kings 25m
Phoenix Shield 30+
Thunder Pike  ~ 11.08.2016
Onyx Bolts      ~ 03.09.2016
Phoenix Shield ~ 09.07.2019
Excalibur         ~ 15.07.2019
Steam: Horror    
Alot of prices are incorrect lol.
Gur

(26-10-2016, 04:36 PM)HorrorDeath Wrote: Tempest and Tyhoon have no real value

Nice got 1 right

Just do that to the other ones

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
What is considered correct and incorrect and how does one prove it?
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

"The Legendary Items Approximate Price"
Use dragon axe eg 2m is fair but im sure some have gone less than 1m and some more than 3m

If this thread needs to go on plz be like Da 1-3 avg 2m

(26-10-2016, 08:45 PM)Woody Wrote:
(26-10-2016, 04:36 PM)HorrorDeath Wrote: Tempest and Tyhoon have no real value

Nice got 1 right

Just do that to the other ones

When you have a problem with this thread and not with the prices I posted , why do you post something here ?
Thunder Pike  ~ 11.08.2016
Onyx Bolts      ~ 03.09.2016
Phoenix Shield ~ 09.07.2019
Excalibur         ~ 15.07.2019
Steam: Horror    
Ok... eg Ornate Crusader Helmet dropped i had to explain how this bullshit was wrong not even out dated just wrong. (He was using this as a pricing guide and hes not the only 1...)

"Ornate Crusader Helmet 10-12"
The lowest one sold was Helm + 1m for Tome and at the time that was the only one sold... how did you get 10 yet alone 12

This is not the only item here that wrong or even made up with numbers. (Yes i want 2 maybe 3 numbers. 1 and 2 being almost lowest price and highest price paid 3rd for avg)
eg
Be at least 20+ Navals i know some have sold for 17m and 22m+ being a avg of 19.
etc...

The idea of this topic is good for the noobz but makes them think every thing has got a fixed price which is not the case in this mod. Brigadine Plated Red 20-28 what i said some time ago was good gives people a ruff estimation of how much it is. Even then i think that could be out dated. 

Also funny the seller dose not make a value on your item it the offers that do. if you don't believe me if i value let say naval at 25m sure some one may buy it in half a year or so but that offer is the value your the one that said yes.

Looks like a bit of a pointless thread so far, because most of is just very subjective estimates. Most players tend to value their own legendaries above their actual value etc.

Probably the best way to do this seriously would be, to fake selling those items, gathering offers for a while, and then taking the median of those offers you got to determine how much others are currently willing to pay for that item.

Besides that, when I need to know the value of an item I just ask ingame, quickest and usually also most reliable way of getting that information. Smile