Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NordInvasion 1.2.0 - Orienteering [up to 1.2.8]
1.2.5 is out to take care of some of the bugs brought up recently including model and texture fixes and Nords now attacking placed barrels they are standing next to.

Thanks for the reports!
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
The Hero's Mercy is completely messed up. Its visible after being dropped now, but it becomes invisible when it is drawn. Moreover a scabbard is not showing up.
BoS_Niezdara - LVL 52 Repeaterman - Blacksmith LVL 22 | BoS_Niezdara_Guard - LVL 52 Royal Guard - Armorsmith LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Peltast - LVL 52 Master Peltast - Alchemist LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Warden - LVL 52 Warden
Hero's Mercy doesn't have a scabbard.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(16-06-2016, 11:26 PM)Terath Wrote: Hero's Mercy doesn't have a scabbard.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=373639989
BoS_Niezdara - LVL 52 Repeaterman - Blacksmith LVL 22 | BoS_Niezdara_Guard - LVL 52 Royal Guard - Armorsmith LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Peltast - LVL 52 Master Peltast - Alchemist LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Warden - LVL 52 Warden
(17-06-2016, 09:19 AM)Niezdara Wrote:
(16-06-2016, 11:26 PM)Terath Wrote: Hero's Mercy doesn't have a scabbard.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=373639989

In the game files, I mean. It must've been lost during the BRF transition and then never replaced.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
1.2.6 is out to fix a few item bugs, an update to the messaging centre on the website, behind the scene code changes/updates to make things easier to develop.

//Developer notes: Added a new script that automatically imports items into our database along with the updating and importing of item stats, just to make adding new items a little bit easier.
//Developer notes: Added new item type in the game code for support items.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
Hello!

We have some maps, models, textures, and some major back-end code reworking for your enjoyment.
  • Re-textured Craftable Throwing Spears and replaced all the training weapons with better custom models.
  • Fixed some random scabbard and quiver problems.
  • Map updates...
    • Fortress Under Siege
    • Frosthaven
    • Graubergen
    • Offshore
    • Swadian Folly
    • The First Defence
    • The Forgotten Bay
  • Some things which, if successful, you will never notice.  More on this at a later date...
- Kip and the NI Team
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
TY NI Team Smile
has the med box killing spot on FUS been taken out?
barbutte with coif Smile
aurora blade

yea  sharpthorn
(18-07-2016, 05:05 PM)Prof_Troll Wrote: has the med box killing spot on FUS been taken out?

Nope.

However Graubergen is a bit fucked up now, theres no cading spots