Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTT my Swadian Hope
bronze and steel cutter and plate mittens
Add me on Steam: xneoblasterx
Bronze and Steel Cutter? Two different classes and nobody want Bronze atm, so sth else instead of the Bronze Arrows.
well I just offered you over 3m items I don't intend to go over it since hope is 2,5m by mats calculation. A decent offer imo, bronzes will sell sooner or later I am not in a hurry just offered you, also there will be more swadian hopes but I stop at that offer because I think you can get shitload of things if u find some new sniper or some1 who wants to respec Wink
Over 3M? Bronze are 1.6M and Steel Cutter 600k
since when are bronze 1,6, they are 2,5m and last cutter was sold for 700k, prices changed from last time but hopes aren't being sold lately, not to mention the 3m since no1 needs it coz it has only 2 more dmg than steel cutter...I could say that no1 needs hope and because of that it's price is lowered 2, same as bronzes then
(05-11-2012, 10:21 PM)Marlowe Biggs link Wrote: In this mod prices are rarely what their 'usefulness' implies. Go with the base material costs for most any (high end) item, and that is generally the actual cost.

I would go with that but seems like no1 really keeps to it
Bronze 2.5M ? Look how cheap Raven and Arrowheads are...

And when Bronze are 2.5M;

Striped 600k

Heavy Cade 600k

Nice craftable commando helmet 800k

So 2M, get that things for your Bronze (should go quick that cheap then) and come back, then we can trade:

Striped 600k

Heavy Cade 600k

Nice craftable Commando helmet 800k

Steel Cutter 700k

So 2.7M and I will add 250k as bonus, becouse you got exactly what I did want.
(05-11-2012, 10:25 PM)Marlowe Biggs link Wrote: People that know the base material prices tend to stay around that price. Supply and demand sometimes do impact prices (which is why they were expensive a few weeks - a month ago), but this rarely happens.

And my offer for the Hope is a Royal Shield.

Add a bit and we have a deal
Well my offer is still there in case you don't get anything better or something Big Grin
(05-11-2012, 10:35 PM)Marlowe Biggs link Wrote: Sorry mate. I've got nothing else I am willing to trade.

If I would offer a 3M Deagon Axe, would you offer more then?