Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban Request by Omphorus
Hello Community,

after a long time I decided to take back a look in this mod.
I got banned because I broke a rule, this action was very childish and thoughtlessy.
Well there isn't that much I can add, since I don't know what to say.
I really would enjoy it, to get another chance.
We can also talk via /Skype/ TS/ IRC.
Otherwise I wish you all a great future and a good time in this game.
Long lives the community!

Regards/

Omphorus
Dear Omphorus,

I can add much, much more. Your ban was not the result of one episode of rule breaking. Your ban was the result of a long stream of immaturity, rudeness and petulant behaviour. You were rude to developers and to admins and at your time of banning, were one of the most reported players in NordInvasion. You are right when you say that breaking a rule was childish and thoughtless. I am, however, unconvinced that we should give you another chance at playing NordInvasion. Persuade me.

Regards,

Hypernoma
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Dear Hypernoma,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me and giving me a chance to talk.
Well, the things you add, are true and aren't contestable.
My behavior during the time I was playing the mod wasn't the best.
As you already told, I was really annoying to Devs/Admins even if they helped me.
I wasn't patient enough and always thought of myself first.
I'm guilty in all the points you mentioned. But straight during my bad past I also have done good stuff to other players of the community.
I helped some new players out with items and questions, was gifting items with a high value and donated stuff to random houses/players for crafting.
I know that doing good things won't cover the bad things I've done.
You want me to persuade you, but I wish I could.
That's might not being the answer you expected, but at least it's the truth.
May we see us again and could generate a new future and let it becoming a good past, since I don't want to be remembered as a bad person in all of your memories. My future which effects the mod, is now in the hand of you guys and I'm ready for every decision you make and will be accepting it.

Regards,

Omphorus
Omphorus,

This was a surprisingly mature and reasoned response. Perhaps I am in a good mood as it is my birthday but I have reset your characters and unbanned you. It goes without saying that if you cross our radar again, you will be banned permanently. Don't make us regret this, please.

Regards,

Hyper
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus