Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

LosT - Legends of secret Tales [EU]
Why you left HC ?
LosT_Daenerys -Master Peltast
LosT_Khaleesi  -Royal Guard

Loots: /
(11-01-2014, 01:18 PM)MrDrumlix link Wrote: - Character Name\S: MrDrumlix etc.
- Number of Characters: 6
- Player ID\S: 2461855, 2470181, 2463751, 2460455, 2460456, 2457192
- Character level: 52, 52, 52, 52, 45, 22
- Character class: Warden, Master Peltast, Legionnaire, Aventurier, Commando, Heavy Crossbowman
- Your Age: 15
- Reason why you want to join LosT: I want to join Legends of Secret Tales because I want to play in a structured, organized House with good players.

Declined.
Wusel @ Omnia
- Character Name\S: Sir_Jac_of_Praven, Sir_Jac_of_Suno
- Number of Characters: 2
- Player ID\S: 2448764, 2432336
- Character level: 52,51
- Character class: Sniper and Pikeman I think
- Reason why you want to join LosT: I want to join a house, because I'm tired of playing NI alone with random people.  I chose the Legends of secret Tales, because I'm searching a good [EU] house.
Sir_Jac_of_Praven 
Sir_Jac_of_Suno
- Character Name\STongueatroklos_RoyalGuard; Patroklos_Archer; Patroklos_Crossbow; Patroklos_Pikeman
- Number of Characters:4
- Player ID\S:2437833; 14395; 2443955; 2443943
- Character level:52; 51; 39; 29
- Character class:Royal Guard (Siege Engineer+Novice Rider); Sniper (Field Surgeon); Sharpshooter (Field Surgeon); Heavy Skirmisher (Tinkerer)
- Your Age:19
- Reason why you want to join LosT:I have been playing Nordinvasion for a couple of years now and LosT members have always been the best team players who I really enjoy to play with. After month or soloing around the maps I'm now searching for some cool events to take part in and some more team playing with a good bunch of players. Another feature about LosT that I personally really like is that it is quite a small House where not anyone will get accepted.
StabbyPatty - Marauder | FatPat - Royal Guard | CrossPatch - Chosen Marksman | SirPatroklos - Zweihander | Patroklos - Legionnaire
Nyx - Master Peltast | Athena - Pavise Champion | Hemera - Warden | Hestia - Halberdier
AdventurePat - Aventurier | CutePat - Sentinel | Electra - Ranger
[Image: 929e4bf8d6.png]
(26-01-2014, 05:53 PM)Patroklos link Wrote: - Character Name\STongueatroklos_RoyalGuard; Patroklos_Archer; Patroklos_Crossbow; Patroklos_Pikeman
- Player ID\S:2437833; 14395; 2443955; 2443943
- Character level:52; 51; 39; 29
- Character class:Royal Guard (Siege Engineer+Novice Rider); Sniper (Field Surgeon); Sharpshooter (Field Surgeon); Heavy Skirmisher (Tinkerer)
- Reason why you want to join LosT:I have been playing Nordinvasion for a couple of years now and LosT members have always been the best team players who I really enjoy to play with. After month or soloing around the maps I'm now searching for some cool events to take part in and some more team playing with a good bunch of players. Another feature about LosT that I personally really like is that it is quite a small House where not anyone will get accepted.

Well, you dear fellow, are accepted. Welcome to the House!
Wusel @ Omnia
(18-01-2014, 09:30 AM)Jac link Wrote: - Character Name\S: Sir_Jac_of_Praven, Sir_Jac_of_Suno
- Number of Characters: 2
- Player ID\S: 2448764, 2432336
- Character level: 52,51
- Character class: Sniper and Pikeman I think
- Reason why you want to join LosT: I want to join a house, because I'm tired of playing NI alone with random people.  I chose the Legends of secret Tales, because I'm searching a good [EU] house.

In Consideration.
Wusel @ Omnia
- Character Name\S: Achilleus, Achilleus_Inf, Achilleus_Pik, Achilleus_Cro
- Player ID\S: 7779, 12216, 11789, 19102
- Character level: 52, 52, 52, 28
- Character class:  Sniper+Skirmisher+MasterSurgeon,  Commando+Skirmisher+MasterSurgeon+NoviceRider,  MasterPeltast+SiegeEngineer+TrainedRider,  ManAtArms+FieldMedic
- Reason why you want to join LosT: I have played NI a long time ago and for some monhts now i started to play again with my friend Patroklos. And after playing hour for hour alone, we have decided to join a clan of players that are not too young and play on a high niveu. And when we met Daenerys and Arwen some weeks ago, i have seen that this should be the right clan, cause they played the same style and level that i do.
(27-01-2014, 05:26 PM)Achilleus link Wrote: - Character Name\S: Achilleus, Achilleus_Inf, Achilleus_Pik, Achilleus_Cro
- Player ID\S: 7779, 12216, 11789, 19102
- Character level: 52, 52, 52, 28
- Character class:  Sniper+Skirmisher+MasterSurgeon,  Commando+Skirmisher+MasterSurgeon+NoviceRider,  MasterPeltast+SiegeEngineer+TrainedRider,  ManAtArms+FieldMedic
- Reason why you want to join LosT: I have played NI a long time ago and for some monhts now i started to play again with my friend Patroklos. And after playing hour for hour alone, we have decided to join a clan of players that are not too young and play on a high niveu. And when we met Daenerys and Arwen some weeks ago, i have seen that this should be the right clan, cause they played the same style and level that i do.

Accepted, welcome to the house
Wusel @ Omnia
Hey fellow members,
it is time for another event, please pm me if you can not come

Event Date: 2.2.2014
Start Time : 19:00 / 7pm GMT
Server Mode : Hard
Hey =)

Character Name: Eirin_Yagokoro
Number : 1
ID : 2477409
Level : 17
Class : Skirmisher/Tinkerer
My Age : 17
My Reasons : I played Nord Invasion a long time ago ( about a Year or so ) and i just started playing. I remembered how much fun it was to being in a House ( Old House i was in was DO_ )
So i started looking for a House that seems to grants me a pleasant Gaming Experience and i found it i think =)
CET Timezone btw =)

Lets see if i get in ! Big Grin

Have a Nice Day !