Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Server Experiments & Loot
Hello everyone!

We are experimenting with some servers at the moment. You will notice our servers are now RU, MX, and NZ. The old EU, NA, and AU servers are down for the duration of the experiment. Ping should be quite comparable so your gaming will not be impacted.

To make the testing more fun, we have reintroduced the random gear servers. They are the ones labelled with NI_X_ instead of NI_. Just join a server with empty equipment slots and they will be filled automatically.

We have also added a new drop to every Nord in the game inspired from the feedback we have gotten over the years. It should help alleviate some of the disappointment of getting Nothing from so many Nords. It can be used by characters of any profession. We hope you enjoy it! (Note: It only drops if you did not get any traditional loot so don't worry about missing out on the usual stuff.)

Happy April 1st weekend!
- Kip and the NI Team

PS: We plan to run the experiment through Monday evening.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Thanks for Loot Update!
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

Ye, cool thing mates! But I have a question : Is it a replace for like a Grinder?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=656989438
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=656990251
Thank you for the update! ^ Lol you have looted nothing!
1 april? hmmm.
Dark Gothic Plate 07.08.2016 King Ragnar
Phoenix Shield 14.09.2016 Field Marshall Roghvatr
Studded Gauntlets 12.02.2017 Nord Prince
Dragon Bolts 30.02.2018 Dvergar Ballistaman
Zephyr 31.02.2018 Odin

When tomed, you won't spawn with randomized gear. If you have nothing equipped you'll spawn naked.
The European Cavalry server is still called NI_Cavalry_EU1
That's 1000 nothing, you need to craft them into somethings. It takes 5 nothing's for one something, so 4000 more nothing's for you to go.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(03-04-2016, 04:09 PM)Looter Wrote: That's 1000 nothing, you need to craft them into somethings. It takes 5 nothing's for one something, so 4000 more nothing's for you to go.

I haven't notice this. Then, I'll sell these something Sad  these seems can't trade for .
Imo collecting 5000 x Nothing by 1 person needs almost 40h.
Can u say me what I should do if I have some 500 something?)