Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban request from ITSC
Hi there,
Iv recently been playing Nord Invasion with a few friends of mine at school. We often played on the Australian server, however it has been taken down for repairs recently. Because of this, we've been playing on the European servers. I Thursday (I think?) I was playing on a European server, and I had to go afk for about 15 minutes to take my dog on a jog around the suburb. I think the wave we were on was huscarls (or something high) on the map Hidden Cave. Due to the fact that I didn't wish to die on such a high wave, i jumped on top of that stall roof which is unreachable by melee troops. At the time I didn't fully realise that it wasn't allowed as I thought the range troops could still maul you up there. When I got back, I jumped down and was kicked about 2 seconds later after seeing somebody type "You're in trouble now", to which my response was simply, "What?" before I was kicked and unable to log back on.
I have committed alot of hours to this mod, and have a lot of fun playing with it, and I am eagerly awaiting the Australian server to come back up, therefore, I wish to ask to be unbanned.

Thanks for reading,
ITSC
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...126.0.html

Quote:Banned. Talk to Hande in a couple of weeks if you want to come back.

"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
Ahh I see, well ill have a chat to one of the admins directly. Thanks for the link.
Thanks for writing this up. You are now unbanned.
Well thankyou Big Grin Im very appreciative, have a great day.
He was clearly not afk, but shooting at enemies on that spot. So this was a lie, also it wasnt the first time and  he got told that he is doing something wrong. I disagree with the unban.
Wusel @ Omnia
Shoo!