Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report: Angi
I really hate to drop to the depths of reporting players, but this guy has brought a whole new meaning to "troll".

After posting a WTB: Tracker Gear, Angi PM me about a week ago, with details concerning his Tracker Gear, after a day of negotiating and finally coming to a price, he proceeds to say "I wasn't selling". 

A day later he messages back, asking if i was still interested in his gear. Because nobody else has responded to my WTB, i had no choice but to fall for it....AGAIN. 

Another day, he says he is serious and wants to sell the items. A little peeved at this point, we negotiate on and off for a couple days. He started wanting crazy high for the items, almost scam worthy high. 

Finally talked him down, through this him cursing, calling me an idiot for wanting the price to go down, etc etc. We come to an agreed upon price for the agreed upon items. I have all the PMs for further investigation. He sent me his ID and i invited him to house, thus setting up the trade. I put in the gold, he put in items, and waited. He than decided to message me and demand i pay him an extra 500k to pay for "Trading Price". Again, i can take pics to show the convo. I refuse to give it up, calling him a scam artist. He accepts trade. 

Before leaving, and putting me on his "Ignore List", he decided to send a fun filled message cursing me (after all the uncalled for name calling before this point).

Attached Files
.png   scam artist.png (Size: 88.85 KB / Downloads: 115)
"...and when I get to Heaven, to Saint Peter I will tell, "Just another soldier reporting, Sir, I've served my time in Hell."

"Stay low, Go fast, Kill first, Die last, One shot, One kill, No luck, All Skill"
After all, I did 7m cause I got Fiendish for 8.58m + Barrel + crap mats instead of 9m + Barrel

But here the worth of items :
Kings Will 4m
Tracker chest 3.87m (Crafting cost, did the mats)
Tracker boots 870k (did maths as well)

To the "insults"

Maybe Admins/Devs can understand that I was a bit in rage as I said "Fuck off" cause I sold him 3 items for under a normal price.

I messaged him often, yes, because I was unsure about selling them or not. After all,  I was sure and sold. 

And I don't think that scamming is ASKING for 500k more. Scamming is in my opinion if you get items/cash but don't give the agreed items. Or buying a legendary for 4g if it's 8m worth from a newbie.

I counted the mats of both Tracker things by the auction hall prices and HM on my own value (4k each), and I came on 3.87m for Chest and 870k for boots. I even asked some of my trustfull and experienced friends about their value of Mats. (Like plate mail) And I got the matlist for one plate mail which is  (9x Hardened Metal) 3x Armour plates and 10x Chain Links from Orik. 

None is selling under 4k, so it's pretty cheap for Hardened Metal.

And maybe you should think about your opinion of scamming. Then you would've tried to scam me too^^ Cause offering 1.5m for Tracker Body (which is way under crafting cost) is in your opinion scamming too Smile

Plus, "Shut up" and "Fuck off" are no insults at all. I am german and it means "Halt den Mund" and "Verpiss dich" that's no insult. I think you are just mad cause I blocked ya Tongue

And you said "I hate reporting".

Why are you reporting me then for saying maybe maximum offending things and scamming if you say by yourself that I accepted the trade after all? Strange things are happening here. I feel like in the game "Life is Strange".

I made much trades within the last 3-4 weeks, and I never got even one response of calling me a scammer because I value crafting mats different than you. If one of the most known players tell me prices, and if the AH just confirms it, the report seems to be pointless. I didn't even want to care about it, but I guess that my statement is allowed too. 

I think that's all I can add. If you need evidences (pictures of his first offers) tell me. This text is written on my phone, so I apologise for grammar/spelling mistakes.

I also apologise for the "insults", but every human is different, and every human has a different limit of insulting/offending things. And to be honest, it isn't even worth to discuss about it in my opinion. It's the internet, and you must be atleast a  bit harden for acting in it. But I won't excuse this "insults".

Regards,

The_H/Angi