Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

King's Castleyard
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...6A0C9E81D/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...9545ABC4E/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...ED60894F6/

Somehow a way to get out of the invisible walls to the left of the main entrance outside
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol
the thing is there is 20m Barrier so it shouln't happen O.o

NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
(18-04-2016, 03:26 PM)Horakti Wrote: the thing is there is 20m Barrier so it shouln't happen O.o

Indeed. Very weird issue.
Does this happens often ? Are u able to go out of the map each time?

Anyway, I've added one more barrier to prevent an another problem.
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
(18-04-2016, 05:23 PM)Λℓphα Wrote:
(18-04-2016, 03:26 PM)Horakti Wrote: the thing is there is 20m Barrier so it shouln't happen O.o

Maybe it's turned the wrong way? As sometimes I noticed (on other maps from the past that had bugs) that from one side you can walk through and not from the other. So maybe it's just barrier turned the wrong way.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
Sometimes on large or older maps strange things can happen with props. Typically, the problem is invisible walls that linger even after their prop's deletion. Far less commonly, I've seen oddities with holes in collision meshes before, but replacing the prop tends to fix it.

What makes this case interesting is that a default barrier failed, which I've only seen once before. (I found a massive 32x 20m barrier in the middle of some random map that affected nothing.) If replacing the prop and adding in another barrier both fail, perhaps that means a specific area of the map is corrupting collision mesh placed inside it, and you'll have to circumnavigate that area.
(18-04-2016, 08:15 PM)Nka19 Wrote:

Maybe it's turned the wrong way? As sometimes I noticed (on other maps from the past that had bugs) that from one side you can walk through and not from the other. So maybe it's just barrier turned the wrong way.
If it's turned the wrong way it would be green on the player side. No, it's not wrongly faced, it's something else.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

the guy who was out there (Noob was his name) made it sound like he could get out there on demand but looked like he was jumping on dep shields back at the cading area of that map is all i know
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol
(18-04-2016, 09:53 PM)Looter Wrote:
(18-04-2016, 08:15 PM)Nka19 Wrote:

If it's turned the wrong way it would be green on the player side. No, it's not wrongly faced, it's something else.

Ah, alright. Was just a thought. I dont map so dont know what color means what Tongue.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32