Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Game not saving multiplayer characters nor favorite servers
Well basically when i make a new character or rename the old one, change something on it or add servers to favorite and when i restart the game it just doesn't save those chars or servers. I tried reinstalling the game tho that didn't work, have no idea what to do to fix it, i had this problem some time ago aswell tho it got fixed by itself somehow...  Wanted to ask u guys if u had this problem and know how to fix it. Any help is welcome. Smile
How do you close your game? I think stuff isnt saved, when you dont close it the normal way (Alt+F4 instead of Leave and Quit).
Maybe your game doesnt have the right to change the necessary file anymore.
[LK]Kanade_Tachibana - Warden || [LK]Engel - Marauder || [LK]Engelchen - Royal Guard || [LK]Kanade-chan - Chosen Marksman || [LK]Tenshi - Pavise Champion || [LK]Kanade-Senpai - Legionnaire || [LK]Kanade-Sensei - Sentinel || [LK]Kanade - lvl 27

Wormbane - 2014
I close my game normally via the main menu exit button.
Perhaps your profiles.dat file has been corrupted. It can be found in your user folder's AppData\Roaming\Mount&Blade Warband folder. If you are unsure of how to find that folder, press Win + R, type "%appdata%\Mount&Blade Warband", and press enter. You can either delete, move, or rename the profiles.dat file and a new one will be generated by Warband.

Note: This same files applies to all your Warband mods and characters.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Will try it as soon as i get back home.
Tried that tho, when i launch the game and create new character, then restart the game, it disappears again :/

Got it working again, the problem was that some module i installed was making it not save any characters, so i just deleted it and it's working again, thanks for trying to help me tho, i really appreciate it!