Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] My account was edited?
On my account i have 3 characters, an archer, a skirm and an infantry. My heavy skirm has for some reason learnt the archer class and i need the points back to get to pikeman. I did not learn 'archer' on my skirm and it has taken the points, given me the stats and all as if i had done it but either my account was edited or i have been hacked into. Can i ask for this to be fixed? I need the points back. Confused
Thank you
Anime is love. Anime is life.
[Image: 305279.jpg]
(23-04-2016, 07:20 AM)LoneHero Wrote: OIn my account i have 3 characters, an archer, a skirm and an infantry. My heavy skirm has for some reason learnt the archer class and i need the points back to get to pikeman. I did not learn 'archer' on my skirm and it has taken the points, given me the stats and all as if i had done it but either my account was edited or i have been hacked into. Can i ask for this to be fixed? I need the points back. Confused
Thank you

Hover over extras, click settings, and character respec
Probably still gone
(23-04-2016, 07:30 AM)manson123abc Wrote:
(23-04-2016, 07:20 AM)LoneHero Wrote: OIn my account i have 3 characters, an archer, a skirm and an infantry. My heavy skirm has for some reason learnt the archer class and i need the points back to get to pikeman. I did not learn 'archer' on my skirm and it has taken the points, given me the stats and all as if i had done it but either my account was edited or i have been hacked into. Can i ask for this to be fixed? I need the points back. Confused
Thank you

Hover over extras, click settings, and character respec

I'd need over 48k gold to do that
What is your character ID or name ?
LoneHero
I removed Archer class from your character and refunded class points.
Thank you. Smile
But archer is the best class   Sick

[Image: Fate.zero.full.1051321.jpg]
Best class = Legio