Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Account wiped?
Hello,

Not sure if this is a bug or anything but when I logged into the website I saw I was a lvl 3 character once again with 0 items but when I log ingame I have my items.

https://gyazo.com/60c5151cc5b75faffd5a5b34b75cead2

Any able to confirm this is a bug? Because I'd rather not be starting from Lvl 3 again.

Character name was WS_Bobertini.
That is one of your hidden alts, Bobertini. Sign in with WS_Bobertini instead. Wink
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
I did Confused

The only non hidden alts is this one WS_Bobertini. It even says WS_Bobertini in the top right.

2474825 is the ID I see, which should be the WS one.
Log out and then log back in using WS_Bobertini. From what you are describing, you signed in with Bobertini but because it is hidden and does not show up in the dropdown, WS_Bobertini is being shown instead. By signing in with WS_Bobertini from the start, you will see the correct character.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
That's a new one to me, excuse me I haven't exactly played NI in a while Big Grin