Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Changing Equiepment ingame
Hello dear NI Community,

I've got an idea (If it's already suggested, I'm sorry about that).

What about, if we can change our Equiepment ingame. It's sometimes annyoing to change (Personal example) from 2 Resiliences, and 1 Hero's Despair to 1 Resilience, and 2 VHTAs on Website instead of doing it short ingame.

Throw your opinion in this thread please. Big Grin

Kind Regards,

Snow_White
(24-04-2016, 03:00 PM)Angi Wrote: Hello dear NI Community,

I've got an idea (If it's already suggested, I'm sorry about that).

What about, if we can change our Equiepment ingame. It's sometimes annyoing to change (Personal example) from 2 Resiliences, and 1 Hero's Despair to 1 Resilience, and 2 VHTAs on Website instead of doing it short ingame.

Throw your opinion in this thread please. Big Grin

Kind Regards,

Snow_White
It would be nice, yes. Though ALT+TABing to browser during prep time is not so hard, anyway...
Well, steam web browser is much better i think, but it is not as comfortable as we would like.
(24-04-2016, 06:42 PM)Akcyn Wrote: Well, steam web browser is much better i think, but it is not as comfortable as we would like.

I use Steam-Browser as well.

But still, it would be easier to do it ingame.
To me, at least, it doesn't matter that much. There's maybe a 10 second difference between having to change gear in-game and change it in steam browser / overwolf before you join a server.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
But for the situation : You died and forgot to change gear. You spawn with your past gear and can't rejoin because the server is full.

There, this Changing gear ingame would bee helpful.
You don't need to rejoin the server to update your gear. Every time you respawn it should update your gear for you.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
Nah, it just updates if you died. But if you forgot to update/change gear and do it during Prep time (or in the wave) it doesn't work.

For example : You have 2x Resilience, and 1x Hero's Despair equieped. You died at wave 7. And you change during wave 7 your gear. Then it doesn't update.
Usually it does update though it happens sometimes it doesn't. Idk why...
It just does on website. But you need to die once again if you want to update it ingame. I try to make an video of it today.