Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Jeremiah_The_17th_of_Exetria
Jeremiah_The_17th_of_Exetria
Constant leeching - will move to the front line and appear AFK, until the front line for exp shifts/moves, then he moves also.  Sorry for lack of pictures but I'd say 60-70% of the time I see him, this is his play style...

Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
And this is wrong.. how exactly?
ya there's nothing really wrong with that
Anyone else wish that they could play from the nords perspective?
senni no need to be so defensive or start a forum fight. sure fin started this forum for no real reason to report you but you could just nicely say that he was mistaken.
He did iirc Tongue

I often pass up on kills to let new players get their quests and so I get assist xp, in later waves you won't really have a choice but to defend your team so don't worry
iirc? whats that?
(30-12-2011, 11:27 PM)Aventori link Wrote:iirc? whats that?
If I remember correctly.
oh...

@kwal it felt like he was really sarcastic and being a "smart a*s"
(30-12-2011, 11:29 PM)Earthdforce link Wrote:[quote author=Aventori link=topic=647.msg5953#msg5953 date=1325287636]
iirc? whats that?
If I remember correctly/if I read correctly/if I recollect correctly/if I really cared/if it really counts and some other companies and stuff
[/quote]

In this case if I read correctly :]
Well if someone is being a complete moron and refusing to help out just to troll and be a nuisance we will of course take action.

However with the little information we have here and with his own statements I don't see a problem.

Several higher level players prefer to stay back a bit until they are truly needed to hold the waves off, let the lower level guys get some kills and loot while they stay put and cover when things go badly.

Locking the thread.