Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Noob looking for gear
Hi!
I'm new to the forums.
I am currently a lvl 20 skirmisher with about 10k money.
It would be good if you can sell/recommend to me some cheap gears.
Thanks!
Craftables javalins are pretty much what you'll be able to get at your tier with 10k.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

Level 20 is still pretty low and that will not be for long, you will level up quite fast I believe. Therefore I'd wait with upgrading the gear until you reach tier 4 and as such will be able to get the gear that will last for long time. Not to mention that with 10k in cash one can't get much anyway. Meanwhile just pick up CTS someone else brings and save money. As you reach lvl 32 and start to play Hard money will start to flow, even without any drops you can expect 15k cash from one Hard run...
That less?

Just do it like me.KITING ALL THE TIME
Great way to welcome new players Hafkey, being an ass is not helping anyone.
Lol, why am I an asshole cause I am kiting all the time?

"That less?" was meant to Bobo of his opinion that you make 15k run on hard, lel
Did you even read? Just because he's new it's not a nice thing to make fun of him.
Yep, I really make fun of him cause I give him the advice to kite like I do.

GG
Snow leave it now ok? you left no help for the new player, he asked about gear that's all, nothing productive to say then don't say anything, ive messaged richardhixx about the gear etc
52 - Chosen Marksmen
52 - Royal Guard
52 - Marauder
52 - Warden

Irish to Turtle "Get away from me with that hat on"
Elmo "Well yeah you are just drowning it with oxygen"
I don't leave it, lol.

The thing is, that 10k is more than I have atm. Why should I make fun of him then? And I can defend myself.
+ You don't need to PM him about gear if Bobo already said all necessary things.