Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

How did this end?
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread...112&page=4
It ended after everyone stated their opinions last year.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(01-05-2016, 12:23 AM)Looter Wrote: It ended after everyone stated their opinions last year.

You have told me nothing, how did it end for the person who got scammed?
You should do something called pming the person who made the thread, I wouldn't know beyond that thread after it closed over a year ago and you necroing the topic back up. He is still around on the forums.

Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(01-05-2016, 01:09 AM)Looter Wrote: You should do something called pming the person who made the thread, I wouldn't know beyond that thread after it closed over a year ago and you necroing the topic back up. He is still around on the forums.

A older player gets a new player into a bad deal.. sounds more like scam?
(01-05-2016, 01:30 AM)Arrow Wrote:
(01-05-2016, 01:09 AM)Looter Wrote: You should do something called pming the person who made the thread, I wouldn't know beyond that thread after it closed over a year ago and you necroing the topic back up. He is still around on the forums.

Scam? Nah...as people stated in there,he could have researched the Price.

But why do you even resurrect that thread?
(01-05-2016, 01:30 AM)Arrow Wrote:

The purpose of this thread escapes me.  If you want to argue about whether or not a trade from a year ago is a scam... well, it's like Looter said, people already gave their opinions in the thread.  If you are just looking for something to fight about, you can go back to being banned, Grant_Ward Smile  Please stop making new forum accounts to get around your ban.