Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Partizan Giveaway
Hi!

Yep, the week is over. I had no programm for this giveaway, just my own opinion about you. The most of you looted at least 1 rare (these players are no candidates anymore.)

Then I had a look who I have on steam, and if I know the person. There I sorted more out. To be honest, I favored merc players (like Crusade members/nice guys or cool players except Horse Archers.)

After thinking about it like 1-2 hours, I came to the result that Mighty (Mighty_Matt) will get it. He is a great player and with SteveLegend, Puzzle, Cock (Shock), and Alexander one of the last polite and kind players from Crusade. So, ye, CONGRATS MIGHTY (Matt).

Pm me your ID for the trade Smile

Thanks to all of you and I'm sorry that I don't have 500 Partizans Sad

Regards,

Alessandro
Ok fair enough, gz Mighty_Matt Smile.
SteamProfile
(09-05-2016, 09:31 PM)Alessandro Wrote: Hi!

Yep, the week is over. I had no programm for this giveaway, just my own opinion about you. The most of you looted at least 1 rare (these players are no candidates anymore.)

Then I had a look who I have on steam, and if I know the person. There I sorted more out. To be honest, I favored merc players (like Crusade members/nice guys or cool players except Horse Archers.)

After thinking about it like 1-2 hours, I came to the result that Mighty (Mighty_Matt) will get it. He is a great player and with SteveLegend, Puzzle, Cock (Shock), and Alexander one of the last polite and kind players from Crusade. So, ye, CONGRATS MIGHTY (Matt).

Pm me your ID for the trade Smile

Thanks to all of you and I'm sorry that I don't have 500 Partizans Sad

Regards,

Alessandro

You better start working on thoose 500 Partizans. Big Grin
Haha sure Big Grin ButI quitted NI Smile have nothing left^^
bluzark will get this
Loots : 41
This has served its purpose. locking.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q