Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Partizan Giveaway
Chuckwagon
Give me luck pls!
Drops:

[Image: f11b1e0f907abeaf8f38a352aa710001.png]
Feel Free to add me on Steam for trades, quicker response time.
Send it this way boyo, May the Fourth Be with you!
New Update : I will let the giveaway up for 1-2Months for giving everyone the chance for Partizan (cause some aren't looking once per week on forum). I also add that Faravin won't get it. He's a nub in Merc, and also an ass in NI. He looted enough and had enough luck with AH legendaries for 1g.

So, ye : FaraVin removed
Another one will be removed : Perseus/Terradon. He owns a Sun Pike an doesn't need a Partizan.
ET_Alien will be removed cause he is MP and has a Sun Pike.
Monstersti removed (Mate, have a look what you already looted)

The Partizan won't be for houses, just for single players. So, I remove everyone who wants it for his house (No overview about everyone anymore xd)
(05-05-2016, 08:53 AM)Alessandro Wrote: New Update : I will let the giveaway up for 1-2Months for giving everyone the chance for Partizan (cause some aren't looking once per week on forum). I also add that Faravin won't get it. He's a nub in Merc, and also an ass in NI. He looted enough and had enough luck with AH legendaries for 1g.

Another one will be removed : Perseus/Terradon. He owns a Sun Pike an doesn't need a Partizan.
ET_Alien will be removed cause he is MP and has a Sun Pike.
Monstersti removed (Mate, have a look what you already looted)

The Partizan won't be for houses, just for single players. So, I remove everyone who wants it for his house (No overview about everyone anymore xd)

For you saying you wont let faravin have it, i salute you good player, its the best move you can do, well done
barbutte with coif Smile
aurora blade

yea  sharpthorn
(05-05-2016, 08:53 AM)Alessandro Wrote: New Update : I will let the giveaway up for 1-2Months for giving everyone the chance for Partizan (cause some aren't looking once per week on forum). I also add that Faravin won't get it. He's a nub in Merc, and also an ass in NI. He looted enough and had enough luck with AH legendaries for 1g.

I'll add a lump to your giveaway, ID pls
(04-05-2016, 11:41 PM)Lirania Wrote: I´m rich,i loot tons of Legendaries everyday. So please give me some stuff...and hey btw,if you quit the game. Give me all your Stuff. because i dont have enough yet.
And don´t even dare to loot something! It all belongs to me! I dont like you anyways.  Heart Heart Heart

Hi Faravina!
Agreed
Count me in. Smile
Loot:
Dragon Spear, Ullrs Bane, Dark Gothic Plate, Noble Steel Gauntlets, Swadia's Wrath, Mangler, Gothic Plate, Malice, Mercy
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

fera get rkt, go head
[Image: 76561198069110595.png]

Dragon Halberd
Thanos Legacy
Studded Gauntlets
Vagabond Helmet

| darklit | Esox | Isoptera | Bombina | Branta | Agnus | Caridea| Hyla |