Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Terath's models
I like the model alot, but the lower front doesn't hit/attach the armor as any other helmet does.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
In my opinion there should be a little bit more contrast between metal and fur. Brighter metal parts and darker fur would do the trick.

Switch your antialiasing to 8x in video settings, so that you'll have your edges smoothed.
(20-07-2015, 10:12 AM)Harith link Wrote:In my opinion there should be a little bit more contrast between metal and fur. Brighter metal parts and darker fur would do the trick.

Switch your antialiasing to 8x in video settings, so that you'll have your edges smoothed.

yeah, I tried to avoid too dark of a black because I thought it would look waaay too black and eat all of the color around it (it would stand out).

and i'm a plebian and I don't mess with graphics settings. low ALL the time.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(20-07-2015, 11:25 AM)Terath link Wrote:low ALL the time

At least you can set them high when doing screens  Smile
Maybe if you call it Sniper set Ranger can take it worked with this Tongue
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...438.0.html

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Reminds me of Justice. Crossguard gold texture looks a little bit strange, but I can see progress in your work. I would add some more AO.
(22-07-2015, 09:55 AM)Harith link Wrote:Reminds me of Justice. Crossguard gold texture looks a little bit strange, but I can see progress in your work. I would add some more AO.

I haven't really adventured on the side of AO, or started at all, really. I understand what it does, I just don't understand how to apply it and all of that.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
that trident looks badass
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
(27-07-2015, 05:27 AM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote:that trident looks badass
looks to good for the mod sorry cant use

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I like the mace and broad/short sword models, they fit in very well with the mod and are beautiful :p
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]