Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Terath's models
This mace could be a new legendary for legionnaire  Big Grin

Great work Terath
(27-07-2015, 09:31 AM)Yokmen link Wrote:This mace could be a new legendary for legionnaire  Big Grin

Great work Terath

No more legionare legendarys!! make it a craftable or legendary all commando mace so RG can use it!
Map Thread
[Image: 76561198038983603.png]
Bane of the Germans
Email: midren@nordinvasion.com
2015-07-14 Knight Helmet
2015-08-01 Gothic Plate
2017-12-08 Black Arrows
2018-05-25 Tempest
2019-09-01 Dragon Spear
Like the colours of the trans and the first european sword
Legendary loot:
EasternFullScale 3rd of October2014
Shield of Kings 7th of December 2014
Mangler 25th of August 2015
the "scoped" xbow looks hilarious. do want
I like the mace, if the handle was a bit smaller and more holddable, i could see a use for it.

The trident is very well done and i would be eager to see it with a texture.

the crossbow is off to a good start, but the texture seems a bit dark and muddy for my tastes, i think it could turn out very well it tweaked.

We seem to already have too many 1 hand swords as it is, so im not too hot for those, and im still undecided about re-textures of items. Congrats on your progress and i hope to see some of this finished and polished up.
YunYun "I would do a lot of things to your face"
Yuri "Yes, Yes! Use me!
Takeo  "hey hey, I'm man on trust"
Diamond "I'm not an idiot!"
Hande "it makes you to be my.. son ?"
Kip "Mmm, I love unbuilt cades on stairs"
Rammy "Pls"
Deer https://i.imgur.com/Kj0lb8N.png
Tarrod "should I show you my biceps or wat"
(29-07-2015, 07:51 PM)Thatsmybanana link Wrote:I like the mace, if the handle was a bit smaller and more holddable, i could see a use for it.

The trident is very well done and i would be eager to see it with a texture.

the crossbow is off to a good start, but the texture seems a bit dark and muddy for my tastes, i think it could turn out very well it tweaked.

We seem to already have too many 1 hand swords as it is, so im not too hot for those, and im still undecided about re-textures of items. Congrats on your progress and i hope to see some of this finished and polished up.

Thank you, nana. I'll get to work on fixing most of these as they were made pretty sloppily to be perfectly honest, and thank you for the kind words.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
I think the bottom cap of your trident is better suited with the same silver color as the edges of your center handle. Otherwise. it looks pretty good, just the metal of the trident itself could always be improved to make it shiny [looks a bit like plastic]:p
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

I think that shield, should replace the Aegis texture imo.
"Everyone knows, deer has bad archery"
I like your models Wink
Dragon Halberd 09.02.2015
Black Gothic Plate 01.03.2015 1st ingame
Mangler 07.03.2015 1st ingame
Hurricane Bow 13.03.2015
Rending Bolts 25.08.2019
Eagle Crossbow 01.09.2019

Shadowknight - We will Fine!
(07-08-2015, 09:32 AM)iBlameYou link Wrote:I like your models Wink

ty
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off