Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Terath's models
Someone complains about getting PTSD from looking at that link and my life will be complete.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(04-01-2019, 07:18 PM)Terath Wrote: which is in part due to my (continued) usage of paint.net in stubborn refusal to relearn everything in Photoshop even though I know the program is better

[Image: Papl4aE.jpg]

(04-01-2019, 07:18 PM)Terath Wrote: Edit: Also, looking into Tracker Gloves.

How about Goblin Slayer gloves first? Big Grin
(05-01-2019, 04:53 AM)Winter Wrote:
(04-01-2019, 07:18 PM)Terath Wrote: which is in part due to my (continued) usage of paint.net in stubborn refusal to relearn everything in Photoshop even though I know the program is better

[Image: Papl4aE.jpg]

(04-01-2019, 07:18 PM)Terath Wrote: Edit: Also, looking into Tracker Gloves.

How about Goblin Slayer gloves first? Big Grin

probably yeah
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
add armour to game plz
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
as was posted in the twigs thread:
https://sketchfab.com/models/bee36192d7a...c6e941d55a
updated the texture, but not on sketchfab. just imagine that the wood is darker / richer and the blue glow on the blade is brighter and clearer
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(30-01-2019, 03:43 PM)Terath Wrote: as was posted in the twigs thread:
https://sketchfab.com/models/bee36192d7a...c6e941d55a
updated the texture, but not on sketchfab. just imagine that the wood is darker / richer and the blue glow on the blade is brighter and clearer

still missing my coif fur hat which says " troll " along the top of it
barbutte with coif Smile
aurora blade

yea  sharpthorn
Legendary Hoplite Boots when?
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
Now that the unimportant things are out of the way, we can finally add blue trim to tracker and gothic armor.
[Image: zZ50BO6.png]

[Image: D7W32lN.jpg]

So here's the deal. Developers have been given permission to release information on new, upcoming and undropped legendaries. This is partly because there are some gaps in the items for hero classes or otherwise due to the major item transition. It is also because there is no real reason to keep them secret besides keeping the "surprise", which some people genuinely don't care about. So if you don't give a shit about surprises, this spoiler is for you. We will still not disclose the location of drops.

If you don't like new legendary item spoilers, and wish for unfound or new legendaries to remain a secret to you, don't open this spoiler.
Dark Griffon Bascinet lol

But Dragon Sword looks amazing cant wait for that
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia