Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[SoN] The Scourge of Norsca - (Recruiting) (EU/NA)

We are The Scourge of Norsca!

What we stand for:
We welcome all proud Swadians who seek refuge from the Nords, Any level player can apply for the house. Although we do ask for some prerequisites(NOT REQUIRED) that would further promise your stay in SoN.
1. Show ability to learn and react to different situations.
2. Show respect for leaders & other house members.
3. Be active and attend events whenever possible. (The Nords won't just kill themselves) Part of being active is spending time with fellow house members in TS. Do not have to speak, but being in TS helps.
4. Follow the NI rules.
5. Donate Mats to the crafting needs of the house.
[Image: qz5Xpfp.png]

Events

(May vary dependent on time of year)
Wednesday ~ 18:00 GMT/13:00 CST
Saturday ~ 18:00 GMT/13:00 CST
"...and when I get to Heaven, to Saint Peter I will tell, "Just another soldier reporting, Sir, I've served my time in Hell."

"Stay low, Go fast, Kill first, Die last, One shot, One kill, No luck, All Skill"
Ah, so THAT'S the SoN tag I've been seeing around. Good luck.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
Good Luck
Good Luck

(what kind of houscrafting you choose maby i can help you to lvl it ;D)
(09-05-2016, 01:08 PM)derJaeger Wrote: Good Luck

Havent picked one, didnt really plan on leveling house, since i have allied houses who have maxed crafting already. But we do have 2 members maxing out the Personal crafting for the various needs in the house.
"...and when I get to Heaven, to Saint Peter I will tell, "Just another soldier reporting, Sir, I've served my time in Hell."

"Stay low, Go fast, Kill first, Die last, One shot, One kill, No luck, All Skill"
(09-05-2016, 01:10 PM)SoN_Reap3R Wrote:
(09-05-2016, 01:08 PM)derJaeger Wrote: Good Luck

Havent picked one, didnt really plan on leveling house, since i have allied houses who have maxed crafting already. But we do have 2 members maxing out the Personal crafting for the various needs in the house.

ah ok i personaly also lvl houscraftings ;D have support at max and attacker at 18 defender at 10 ;D

so have fun

greetings from TH
[Image: 408A2F8B65F99066470C0F52FD8D7BFA2CF4BDA5]

rapier stop leeching FFS
GL from SPQR guys Smile
good luck
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(09-05-2016, 01:01 PM)SoN_Reap3R Wrote:
4. Follow the NI rules.

yes because BLUZARK is watching 

[Image: the-admin-administrator-admin-watching-y...412852.jpg]

anyway good luck boys and maybe girls!