Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[SoN] The Scourge of Norsca - (Recruiting) (EU/NA)
(18-05-2016, 03:37 AM)Arrein Wrote: Player name: Baldor
Character ID(s): 2521112
Level and Class of Main: 23, Heavy Skirmisher 
Other characters levels/classes: N/A
Steam name: LEO
Where are you from: Canada
How long have you played Nord Invasion: 1 week
Why do you want to join us: I would like to join because my friend is in this house.

Accepted as Recruit. Add me on steam at steamcommnity.com/id/Reap3RGam1nG. Change tags to SoN_

(18-05-2016, 06:40 AM)Ninja_LarsF Wrote: Player name: LarsF
Character ID(s): 2432260 - 2455074
Level and Class of Main: 50 archer
Other characters levels/classes: 26 sergeant
Steam name: LarsF
Where are you from:Norway
How long have you played Nord Invasion: 3 years all together
Why do you want to join us: i have met alot of ur member on the servers and they seems like really nice people and i do really think i can be helpfull in events and such because i am online alot and do really want to tryhard
Regards LarsF

Accepted IF you leave your current house xD i can not send invites if you are in another house. Add me on steam, steamcommunity.com/id/Reap3RGam1nG and we will get it taken care off

(18-05-2016, 08:04 AM)Erihal Wrote: Player name: FF_Erik
Character ID(s): 21623  21155
Level and Class of Main: 44/Commando
Other characters levels/classes: 39/Sniper
Steam name: Erik Haldorsen
Where are you from: Norway
How long have you played Nord Invasion: 4 years on off
Why do you want to join us: Looking for people to play with

(I will ofcourse change my name if I am accepted. FF is the clan-tag from my former house (which I was in a few years back))
I recently started playing again after a 2 year break, so im really looking forward to crushing some nords.

Nice to see you back! Accepted as soldier, no need for recruitment phase, im sure you already have a fair grasp on the understanding of the game, Change tags to SoN_ and add me on steam. Cant wait to see you on the battle field

Sorry for the late reply everyone! I was building my PC! Thank you for the patience.
"...and when I get to Heaven, to Saint Peter I will tell, "Just another soldier reporting, Sir, I've served my time in Hell."

"Stay low, Go fast, Kill first, Die last, One shot, One kill, No luck, All Skill"

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SoN] The Scourge of Norsca - (Recruiting) (EU/NA) - by SoN_Reap3R - 18-05-2016, 04:45 PM