Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Deserter
Jea thats good

But wich xp does they need?
Melee: 140k
Ranged: 10k
FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder
Hi,
I had a quite similar idea, so I will develop mine, If you don't mind.

Creating a new class, even if I was thinking about a swadian one, which looks like Huscarls, could be great.
Features :
- good at 1h, shield, throwing AXES, able to wear quite good armor, but good in athletics anyway.
- looks like skirm class at first glance (same melee/range balance)
- while skirms are good at polearms and throw javelins, 'huscarls' are good at 1h and throw axes.
- while skirms are fast, huscarls are more like 'heavy infantry'.

Note that the main three swadian team functions are : shield, slash, shoot at range ;
Commandos can either shield or slash
Pikemen can either shoot or slash
I seems interesting that 'huscarls' could either shoot or shield. (Even if they are also good warriors with 1h weapon and shield). And it will enable commandos to slash a bit more often.

Personal opinion : when I started playing NI I was about to choose skirm class, thinking about a heavy soldier good at throwing, 1handed weapon and shield, when I realized the 4th tier was "pikeman". Too bad ! Tongue .So I chose commando.

I don't think that will unbalance the class system ; it won't make the class system more complicated, it will only diversify swadian army.

(13-01-2013, 02:55 PM)Yvain link Wrote:Hi,
I had a quite similar idea, so I will develop mine, If you don't mind.

Creating a new class, even if I was thinking about a swadian one, which looks like Huscarls, could be great.
Features :
- good at 1h, shield, throwing AXES, able to wear quite good armor, but good in athletics anyway.
- looks like skirm class at first glance (same melee/range balance)
- while skirms are good at polearms and throw javelins, 'huscarls' are good at 1h and throw axes.
- while skirms are fast, huscarls are more like 'heavy infantry'.

Note that the main three swadian team functions are : shield, slash, shoot at range ;
Commandos can either shield or slash
Pikemen can either shoot or slash
I seems interesting that 'huscarls' could either shoot or shield. (Even if they are also good warriors with 1h weapon and shield). And it will enable commandos to slash a bit more often.

Personal opinion : when I started playing NI I was about to choose skirm class, thinking about a heavy soldier good at throwing, 1handed weapon and shield, when I realized the 4th tier was "pikeman". Too bad ! Tongue .So I chose commando.

I don't think that will unbalance the class system ; it won't make the class system more complicated, it will only diversify swadian army.
Wouldn't it be easier to just become sergeant and heavy skirmisher and just equip the weapons and armor that you are talking about.
Cookie Monstah
My life inspiration

Quote:"It's not necessarily rip offs as all the people I traded were known players who have used the forum to sell items before." - #1 GOD
Sure it would  Smile but you know that tier 3 hybrid characters are not excellent... they could need new and adequate equipment. In fact, a correct choice would be sergeant+h skirm+crossbowman, giving 8 powerstrike and 7 shield. But you can only get sergeant armors, and you won't be powerful at range.
Can we make do with tier-3 hybrid classes ?
I have a sergeant/Heavy skirmisher that I've been playing a lot. I load out with banded mail, fearsome, aurora blade and a dragon halberd. It's really fun to play and you get a decent amount lf kills as well. I also have a heavy skirm/man at arm hybrid but that's a different story
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
I want to be a Nord Veteran Berzerker. Half naked, good polearm... what's best than that ?
(14-01-2013, 04:22 AM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote:I want to be a Nord Veteran Berzerker. Half naked, good polearm... what's beter than that ?

AFK shielder
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
Yes, I'd like to see a wave of nords that just hold up their shields at spawn and wait for swadians to come.
(14-01-2013, 09:27 AM)ughgh link Wrote:Yes, I'd like to see a wave of nords that just hold up their shields at spawn and wait for swadians to come.
This is actually a good idea. Why the hell not?
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
I would be for such a new class, because commandos can't always shield. During a battle the team is sometimes defeated because no one wants to shield. Usually pikemen slash and commandos must shield. I'm sure that other commando players will agree with this.

EDIT : Depends of course on the coming 0.5.0 update. But I hope devs will not ignore this problem while working on the patch.