Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

not report but ...
Well... Let's cool down.
1. Shark broke no rules, he is allowed to play...
2. ...but I agree he did wrong. When there are players waiting to fill the server it is the best practice to join them in spec and wait together for a successful run. Even if there is no strict rule for it. Should one want to solo one can join an empty server and go for it.
3. emotions get upper hand sometimes, clear. Still "fuck off" is probably not the best way of communication to search for mutual understanding. So if we're expecting other players to be friendly and polite we need to keep it so ourselves. Everyone makes mistakes, it's just the best way not to sustain them when there's time to think it over and try to judge your own actions on the objective basis.

Bobo recommends: Sharks says sorry for his part, Villain says sorry for his, everyone learns to go better next time, everyone keeps smiling and start another run Smile
I dont tell about you house SPQR... i dont tell about your Shark(i dont report at him)... just vote response options!
Legendary Looted:
1) 13/01/16 - "Severance"
2) 18/03/16 - "Sun pike"
3) 08/05/16 - "Dwart axe"
Rules aren't made to have people vote on what steps they want to be taken, they're made for players to obey; I'd suggest you just leave it with Xen's response and move on, there is nothing you could possibly gain from this but an argument with him
I wonder public opinion and all!
Legendary Looted:
1) 13/01/16 - "Severance"
2) 18/03/16 - "Sun pike"
3) 08/05/16 - "Dwart axe"
(21-05-2016, 12:22 PM)Best Villain Wrote: I wonder public opinion and all!

Why? Looks like a personal matter, why would you want to make people vote? This is really childish, you're still trying to claim you're right, trying to involve the community which already told you that you're just being silly because:

1) no rules were broken
2) you said shark to fuck off, a thing for which you reported someone who said that to you. Ah, but it's fine, becuase it's an insult if someone says that to you, but when you say that it's not an insult, very convenient. Really, what are you, 15 years old? Get over it, we don't need a trial or a vote or whatever bullshit