Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Champions of Calradia, Exclusive Limited Alpha
(19-11-2012, 12:12 PM)Golradir link Wrote: Run out of keys Sad

Which keys? You dont need a CoC registration key any more as its open Alpha now. Just grab the Activation code from the CoC_Registration server and you're good to go.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
for registration try using this link. it should be working 100%

Edit: Thx for spotting it ughgh - MrG

It was worth a try =(
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
Nice try Yuri
(13-11-2012, 07:05 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: People don't even bother reading the original post nor the quick guide on the website.

I lost faith in humanity...

Servers are created ONLY when you have a game created (when 6 players are searching at the same time and get put into a game lobby) and when everybody has locked in after selecting a champion.  Then a server's name will be given to you and you must join this said server and join the correct team.

Fred, Keys are generated based on your IP, so for two people using the same connection, they have to either PM Jez or ask someone who won't be playing CoC to generate a key for them.

Ok, Ok I'm an idiot but I have read the post and where TF is the quick search feature, does it matter on the browser? Seriously, I found the code, registered etc. but can't find the QS feature. As I'm not the only one it might seem self evident but it really isn't. I can't find anywhere which explains this, so please help.
Further, I could see another player on the registration server, but it wouldn't let me select a team.

I think you might need an idiot's guide.

Or a link for what you mean.

"To start playing once you've created your account, sign into NordComm, and click "quick start" button on the bottom left of your screen."

I cannot find NordComm! Which I suspect is the problem for me.
Easy when you know how, from Jez:

"Login to the website using your credentials. Then you'll see a green bar at the bottom of the page. Only logged in users see this. That is NordComm."
To clarify things a bit, you find a match through your web browser. Pretty much everything is done via your browser. The quick search function can be found on the bottom left corner of the website after you are logged in and on NordComm.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Thanks Click.

I closed the registration browser and then looked for it everywhere else. Doh!

Got to play 1 game and it was pretty fun.

Now only problem is finding other players.
Im just finding whilst i love the gate im fully patched but i keep crashing when ever i see another player in game.
Post bugs that you find to CoC forums.