Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Brotherhood Story - And its a stupid one!
Hello guys. I wasnt sure if i should make a new topic for this or just post them on my model post, but i decided to post this here.

I made some retexturing for MrG. and after seeing the screenshots i took of the armor, a stupid story came to my mind. I must warn you, this might damage your brain since its really a stupid story, but there was nothing to stop me from doing it; so here its hehehehe;

(Follow the numbers while reading)
Brotherhood Story:
[Image: 3UnBa.jpg]

[Image: YNWjL.jpg]

[Image: yndtz.jpg]

[Image: 4lNGA.jpg]

[Image: 0pse6.jpg]

[Image: MRqKW.jpg]

[Image: M7Y4p.jpg]

Btw no damage was done to any horse, to any noob, or to any moustache. But i think i saw that Savage's chasing that horse after the shooting; while yelling "Savage is hungry now!".

"Ğ" is a consonant we use to connect 2 vowels; the short story is, it doesnt have any kind of sounds for that letter so the guard is probably making no sound while thinking he is telling that other guard's name Big Grin.

And finally, sorry for my bad English skills, there are probably some mistakes i made, nevermind them and i hope you guys can waste some time reading those hehe.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
Lol 8)
One more!
Roses are Red, Nuts are brown, Skirts go Up, Pants go Down, Body to Body, Skin to Skin, When it is Stiff, Stick it In, The Longer its In, The stronger it Gets, It goes in Dry, Comes out Wet, It comes out dripping, and it starts to Sag, Its not what you Think …its a Teabag xD